Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Any one elese paint bubble up?????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
johnocch

Any one elese paint bubble up????? Empty
PostSubject: Any one elese paint bubble up?????   Any one elese paint bubble up????? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:39 am

took my car in,2 spots bubbled up on the hood.dana ford took pics and are sending them to ford.and told me to wait for there call.car still under waranty,any one elese have this problem??
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: Any one elese paint bubble up?????   Any one elese paint bubble up????? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:15 am

Yes ,I had 3 areas and got them fixed via , Ford waranty, went back to my dealer and they took care of it. 5 yrs on paint..
Back to top Go down
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: Any one elese paint bubble up?????   Any one elese paint bubble up????? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:28 am

If Dana doesn't fix it go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: Any one elese paint bubble up?????   Any one elese paint bubble up????? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:08 am

without a doubt dont take no for an answer
Back to top Go down
johnocch

PostSubject: Re: Any one elese paint bubble up?????   Any one elese paint bubble up????? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:14 pm

just wanted to make sure,thanks..waiting for there call
Back to top Go down
01momstang

PostSubject: Re: Any one elese paint bubble up?????   Any one elese paint bubble up????? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 am

good morning guys, sorry we missed famous Dave car show but we didnt have the money or gas to get up and back.we wnot be able to see u guys until May .thats went i get my checks.So we will see u in may for Friendlys.the pic. look great i see everyone got a trophie.jr is sleeping he will talk to u guys when he get up.say hi to eveyon e for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any one elese paint bubble up?????   Any one elese paint bubble up????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any one elese paint bubble up?????
Page 1 of 1