Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Share | 

thanks for the birthday wishes...see if someone has some answers to this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cumi511

PostSubject: thanks for the birthday wishes...see if someone has some answers to this?   Sat May 22, 2010 10:06 am

My mustang has the jlt intake with tune and a borla axleback exhaust, i think those are the only two things that could possibly fail inspection?? would they fail it? anyone pass inspection with these?
Back to top Go down
Joboo

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the birthday wishes...see if someone has some answers to this?   Sat May 22, 2010 10:23 am

I would guess that it shouldn't be a problem only cause we would of heard of something like this already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the birthday wishes...see if someone has some answers to this?   Sat May 22, 2010 1:27 pm

I am going to say no I tried to get mine done with just the jlt and the tune and dmv computer said not ready so I had to reload the stock tune drive around for about an hour installed stock airbox and it passed the new dmv computer hooks right up to the cars pcm port
Back to top Go down
cumi511

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the birthday wishes...see if someone has some answers to this?   Sat May 22, 2010 2:32 pm

The post I didn't wanna read...lol
Back to top Go down
cumi511

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the birthday wishes...see if someone has some answers to this?   Wed May 26, 2010 11:56 am

I passed inspection!!
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the birthday wishes...see if someone has some answers to this?   Fri May 28, 2010 3:25 pm

nice with the tune and CAI
Back to top Go down
Ricco

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the birthday wishes...see if someone has some answers to this?   Fri May 28, 2010 6:15 pm

I was worried too and passed. They called me and I thought they we're going to question me about the N2O. I had my permit in the glove box. Everything was cool, he just wanted to know how to put it in reverse. So cool when I got my sticker when they were done.
Back to top Go down
cumi511

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the birthday wishes...see if someone has some answers to this?   Fri May 28, 2010 6:48 pm

i was assuming i was failing, my front blinkers are tinted also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the birthday wishes...see if someone has some answers to this?   

Back to top Go down

thanks for the birthday wishes...see if someone has some answers to this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: