Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

New Member from North East PA

Go down 
+12
STREETBOSS65
Ricco
GOLDGUS
NASTY03GT
Snakeeyes
My08stang
Grabber 07
jerseygirl
Joboo
roushgirl
jjjferro
TheB1GDude
16 posters
AuthorMessage
TheB1GDude

New Member from North East PA Empty
PostSubject: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:26 am

Hi all,

I'd like to take a minute to introduce myself on this awesome forum, as part of my companies worldwide expansion I became a UK to US transplant, I had owned Ford's pretty much all of my driving life, 81 Fiesta (UK), 05 Focus (UK), 05 Explorer (US) and as soon as I saw the new Mustang I knew I wanted one, that dream finally came true in 07 when I purchased a brand new 07 Windveil Blue GT.

Buying it was a really experience... there was this dick of a sales guy at the dealership, I wasn't dealing with him but he was giving my salesguy a hard time about letting me take it for a test drive saying I was too young (I was 25 at the time) he didn't expect me to buy it and got a bit of shock when I came back and "I'll take it" :)

Since owning the car I've done a few bolt on modifications to it, nothing major as I am still paying off the car, once the loan on it is gone I hope to put some more time into it.

Mods include:

Appearance:

3d Carbon Center Fog Grille
Tri-Bar Pony Grille Emblem
3d Carbon Boy Racer Wing
Blue Interior Lighting
Matte Black SuperStripe
Rear Quarter Louvres
Shorty Antenna
Brenspeed Dynamite Sticks
Custom Antenna Cover

Power:

Aggressive Axel Back Borla Stingers
C&L Racer CAI
Bamachips SCT X3 - 93 Race tune
Steeda STB
K&N Oil Filter

Grand plans are to finish the 3d Carbon Boy Racer Body Kit, upgrade the engine to a Brenspeed B302 and add a supercharger but obviously money needs to be raised to fund that plan.

Photos:

This is what I would like the final product to look like:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

That was done on ponybuilder.com in case anyone wants to play around.

Here's how it was the day I bought it:

Here's how it is currently:

Some people love the spoiler, some people hate the spoiler, personally I love it although I do freely admit that without the rest of the body kit it is a little out of place :)

Now the reason the grand plan hasn't really gone to plan in the three years I've owned the car is because I had to go through the green card application process, buy and house and October will be getting married, I am hopefully that I can continue to do minor upgrades to the car and then in a few years get to work on the big stuff.

I'm very interested in finder out about shows that are local to me, Wilkes-Barre / Scranton area, as well as seeing what other local owners are on here.

Thanks!
Andrew.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:45 am

Welcome Aboard Very Happy
How did you here about us?
We all understand beauty is in the eyes of the beholder here. No Mustang is the same and some experiment more than others New Member from North East PA 739849
Back to top Go down
TheB1GDude

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 am

jjjferro wrote:
Welcome Aboard Very Happy
How did you here about us?
We all understand beauty is in the eyes of the beholder here. No Mustang is the same and some experiment more than others New Member from North East PA 739849

I am a member over on Real Performance Mustangs and saw a post from you on there, figured I would join to see if you had the local club information I was looking for.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:18 am

Sorry never heard of "Real Performance Mustangs". I'm not on there I'm assuming someone else from here is. Anyway, what local club are you looking for? We're mainly all over NJ and Staten Island. How far are you from NJ?
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:20 am

I just looked. It was Lime GT who register on Real Performance Mustangs......
Back to top Go down
TheB1GDude

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:39 am

jjjferro wrote:
Sorry never heard of "Real Performance Mustangs". I'm not on there I'm assuming someone else from here is. Anyway, what local club are you looking for? We're mainly all over NJ and Staten Island. How far are you from NJ?

jjjferro wrote:
I just looked. It was Lime GT who register on Real Performance Mustangs......

Yes sorry Lime GT that was the members name... sorry for any confusion :)

I'm in North Eastern PA around the Wilkes-Barre / Scranton area, NJ is about an hour to an hour and a half away from me depending on the final destination so I was looking for something a little more local, there are numerous car shows around here throughout the year but they all seem to be setup through word of mouth and I was hoping to find an easier way to gain advanced warning of them.
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi and welcome to the site. Your car looks nice, finished product is going to look sweet!
Back to top Go down
TheB1GDude

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:41 pm

roushgirl wrote:
Hi and welcome to the site. Your car looks nice, finished product is going to look sweet!

Thank you! You car looks amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Welcome to the site.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
TheB1GDude

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Thanks!

Here is a more artsy photo of the car:

I had an engagement photo shoot a few months back with the wedding photographer, he had never done any work with a car so was up for some fun, the wife to be and me are standing in the background, I really like this shot because the car for once actually looks clean :)
Back to top Go down
jerseygirl

jerseygirl

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:32 pm

welcome! gorgeous stang!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1606874682
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:44 pm

cheers welcome
Back to top Go down
My08stang

My08stang

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Welcome to TSS :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.badponyclub.com
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Love the color
Back to top Go down
NASTY03GT
NASTY03GT

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:37 pm

What a beauty!! Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Welcome! Nice ride there mate...
Youre right, without the rest of the kit, the wing is a bit "ricey", but its still a STANG, and we LOVE us those STANGS...
GUS
Back to top Go down
TheB1GDude

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!

GOLDGUS wrote:
Youre right, without the rest of the kit, the wing is a bit "ricey", but its still a STANG, and we LOVE us those STANGS...
GUS

Yeah just a tad ricey :) I got the painted wing dirt cheap and I love the functionality it offers of completely obstructing the rear view mirror :)
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Looks good! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:39 pm

That's a great picture with the car in the front of you both
Back to top Go down
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Welcome! Love the matte black, super snake stripes!

Mike

Last edited by STREETBOSS65 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzex4ljg/
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:25 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
dhughes609

dhughes609

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Welcome to the site, cant wait to see your project unfold.
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Hey Welcome to TSS..I am glad I was able to entice you over ..LOL Your car looks really good..I too started out with a concept drawing..a friend photoshoped a few mods onto my car and the rest is history..The car came out so much better then concept drawing..I hope yours does too.Welcome and Good luck..
Back to top Go down
alloystang08

alloystang08

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member from North East PA   New Member from North East PA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member from North East PA
Page 1 of 1