Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

made it to indiana

Go down 
+9
Ricco
My08stang
G-Man 07
cipstinger
LIME GT
jjjferro
Joboo
Joey Tomatas
erzats
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
erzats

erzats

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:06 pm

made it to Indiana fine the mods begin tomorrow. Aword of advice if you see one of those turbo Saabs on the road and he wants to play those suckers are fast pulled one of em to a buck forty on route 80 last night. I backed off due to some twistys coming up according to the GPS it took him a while to spool up but when he did he could almost keep up I do believe he may have had a top end advantage if we kept at it. affraid
Back to top Go down
Joey Tomatas

Joey Tomatas

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Glad you made it!! Yea arent those Saabs built by jets or something??? haha

Good luck with the build!
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Good luck cannot wait till you return
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
jjjferro

jjjferro

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Glad to hear all's well Rick. Good luck tomorow and I hope you find the Saab on the way back muscle
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Good Luck ..and Happy Birthday partydude bday
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Indiana are you at Brenspeed
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Good luck and good you made it there ok.
Back to top Go down
erzats

erzats

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:02 pm

[quote="cipstinger"]Indiana are you at Brenspeed [/quote

Sitting in the guest house waiting for my engine swap to begin tomorrow.302 Brenspeed stroker.with my vortech added and intercooled.No cams or heads till Christmas gotta re-inflate my wallet.
Back to top Go down
My08stang

My08stang

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:30 pm

sounds like a lot of fun :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.badponyclub.com
cipstinger

cipstinger

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Let me know how the expirence was I strongly considered going there myself. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Cool! Hey Rick I see your having fun. Those Saabs handle real well

Just becareful with the po po fuz
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Glad you made it safely Rick...

Send the Saab my way and I'll beat up on him a bit!
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Gus, You'd tear this guy up. You've got it all going for ya. From HP to suspension.
Back to top Go down
doughboy
doughboy

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:44 pm

glad u made it see u soon.
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:34 pm

I guess I've been out of the loop, don't have a clue what you're doing in Indiana but sounds like possible new mods. Anyways, glad to hear you made it, lol!
Back to top Go down
erzats

erzats

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Engine was out of the car by 1100 this morning the heads were bolted on this afternoon. I love this shop each time I have made this trip I remember why I drive 13 hours to get the performance work done here. Attention to detail and quality products. Dual fuel pumps going in tomorrow morning,intercooler being bolted on and maybe the engine will be in by tomorrow night. We shall see.Thanks for the shout outs guys, well received.
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:46 pm

SICK!!!! I Love it!
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:48 pm

did you get to bolt on your new cover?? before turbo goes back on? LOL
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Glad to hear everythings going well. See you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Ricco wrote:
Gus, You'd tear this guy up. You've got it all going for ya. From HP to suspension.

Going to be more HP and BOOST real soon... [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:13 pm

AWESOME affraid
Back to top Go down
erzats

erzats

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Jim, I was on that little billet cover before the intake hit the shop counter.LOL.
We are hoping for a minimum of 520 RWHP and about 430 torque. Centris aren't as high on the torque side as some other types of blowers but I kind of look at that as a good point for not breaking stuff when launching hard.
Jusy sold the old block to some one in Texas took all of 2 minutes after posting it up on s197 forums.
And guys any of you who are doubting the benifits of the oil seperator doubt no more I have pictures of the intake after we removed it the damn thing looks brand new no sludge build up at all. If you have one good for you if you are sitting on one install it if you don't have one buy one.
Have fun at Confectionatly yours tomorrow night.I c
Back to top Go down
erzats

erzats

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:45 pm

sorry double post deleted
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:21 pm

Hey Rick any updates???? When will we see the rebuilt BEAST muscle
Back to top Go down
erzats

erzats

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Engine is in the car car is in the garage at the gueat house cooling down. We had to take it ot and do 4 heat cool cycles. No more ten 4k on the tach and vary the RPMs.
You can not beleive how hard it was for me to not go over 4k on the tach.I mean I was just dying to do a third to second gear drop and nail it to the floor.My wise ass son of course said it waqs kind of like having blue balls syndrome.
There are a couple of things to finish up tomorrow and dyno is set up for 2 pm. Work so far has been top shelf people very friendly the experience is just what I expect when I come here which is why I do make this trip for my serious performance work.
Should be back home early hours friday. If the weather is good I am planning on going to the track[e-town] I think my friend Angel is going to make a couple of passes with his car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

made it to indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to indiana   made it to indiana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

made it to indiana
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: