Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

went to another clubs meet.

Go down 
+4
GOLDGUS
roushgirl
Joboo
doughboy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
doughboy
doughboy

went to another clubs meet. Empty
PostSubject: went to another clubs meet.   went to another clubs meet. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:58 pm

so i went to one show yesterday and did not not like the feel,so i decided to go to another show. a club u guys dont get along with.let me tell u something there is nothing like tristate stallions. i dont want to bad mouth any other group because there were ok and treated me very nicely,(know i will never hear the end of it,lol),but the feel of tri state stallions is more like a family, i just met u guys and girls and feel as if i know u for years. just want to thank u guys for accepting me in your family. even though lime loves to torture me lol. jocolor thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: went to another clubs meet.   went to another clubs meet. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Go figure , all they do is bad mouth us LOL. We are happy you came and join us
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: went to another clubs meet.   went to another clubs meet. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Thanks for the kind words..we are who we are, good, kind, friendly people who enjoy meeting new friends and having laughs.
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: went to another clubs meet.   went to another clubs meet. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:00 pm

And dont think we're letting you get away without buying that dinner, sucka!!!

All kidding aside, we're happy your part of this group Rino. The chemistry is there...
GUS
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: went to another clubs meet.   went to another clubs meet. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:37 pm

went to another clubs meet. 147711 The Chemistry is there. That's why we have a blast together!
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: went to another clubs meet.   went to another clubs meet. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:50 pm

And I only bust on you buddy because you are the new guy and you can take it..I am just deflecting some of the shots that I get from Joboo and Ferro...LOL This family is one of a kind..Love it and will never leave!!
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: went to another clubs meet.   went to another clubs meet. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Yea I tried to sneak into the show to walk around and Reno saw me lol. He wasn't happy hanging with the children. I know they heard me leave though lol

Your a nice Guy with a good attitude Reno. Becoming friends was natural.
Back to top Go down
jerseygator

jerseygator

PostSubject: Re: went to another clubs meet.   went to another clubs meet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:19 am

Rino,

Different strokes for different folks. I can appreciate your feelings for this club. They are good people, NJStangers are too. But the show wasn't about clubs. It was about the cause, TSAlliance. I'm sorry you felt out of sorts. Wish you had stopped by to say hi.

I tried to make you folks feel welcomed. I passed out flyers to JJferro and Joboo at the Hightstown show and Haldeman dyno day in May. I tried to post an invitation the week before the show, but it was removed by Joboo.

JJFerro you didn't have to sneak in. The door was open to you. I would have gladly parked you. I did so for over 4 hours in the baking sun.

Please enjoy the season and best of luck to you all!

Peter

PLEASE don't delete this post. No
Back to top Go down
doughboy
doughboy

PostSubject: Re: went to another clubs meet.   went to another clubs meet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:04 am

GOLDGUS wrote:
And dont think we're letting you get away without buying that dinner, sucka!!!

All kidding aside, we're happy your part of this group Rino. The chemistry is there...
GUS
bringing 5 pies with me went to another clubs meet. 491304
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: went to another clubs meet.   went to another clubs meet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:55 am

No worries , I explained for the other post being deleted. Only if they would all act like you
Back to top Go down
jerseygator

jerseygator

PostSubject: Re: went to another clubs meet.   went to another clubs meet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:16 am

Thanks for the kind words and not removing post. Maybe someday... Who knows. This can all be a thing of the past.
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: went to another clubs meet.   went to another clubs meet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 am

We let it go months ago , only if they would. Mustang world might be a better place. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: went to another clubs meet.   went to another clubs meet. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

went to another clubs meet.
Page 1 of 1