Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

T R A G E T Y !!!

Go down 
+17
MACH1_BEAUTY
roushgirl
G-Man 07
Joboo
jerseygator
erzats
jerseygirl
doughboy
alloystang08
LIME GT
My08stang
Grabber 07
jjjferro
89blackstallion
NJ Chick
Snakeeyes
STREETBOSS65
21 posters
AuthorMessage
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:22 am

STREETBOSS Vs. DEER

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Well, the body shop says that the STREETBOSS will live to stampede yet another day! The DEER? Not so much!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzex4ljg/
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Wow...............well at least you didn't get hurt. Now you have an excuse to do some mods.......lol
Back to top Go down
NJ Chick

NJ Chick

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:34 pm

I'm so sorry, that sucks! Crying or Very sad That must have scared you half to death when it ran into the side of you!
Back to top Go down
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Sad that suck! i glad you did get hurt
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Ouch that sucks. Glad to hear you weren't injured and the car wasn't totaled Sad
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Sad glad that ur ok
Back to top Go down
My08stang

My08stang

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:56 pm

sux.. hope all goes well with the repairs
Back to top Go down
http://www.badponyclub.com
LIME GT

LIME GT

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Well now the STREETBOSS will be better than new with a few UPGRADES...good luck Mike and can't wait to see the new and improved STREETBOSS...
Back to top Go down
alloystang08

alloystang08

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Glad your ok... sorry to see that streetboss is hurt
Back to top Go down
doughboy
doughboy

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:10 am

Glad ur ok.
Back to top Go down
jerseygirl

jerseygirl

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:14 am

glad that you are ok...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1606874682
erzats

erzats

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:42 am

First ,Thank God you did not get hurt.
Second, My foot would be broken from kicking that stupid "mountain rat" .
What the hell is it with deer do they have a death wish of some sort? I mean WTF you always see them just hanging around on the side of the road in packs , do you think they are like daring each other to make a move? You know like : come on Bambi its your turn to run across the highway , no its Thumpers turn I ran across last night.
Perhaps it was a GM deer and just didn't like Mustangs.
Back to top Go down
jerseygator

jerseygator

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:56 am

Ouch! That hurts to look at. Both the car and the deer.
Thank goodness you were very lucky.
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:26 am

Thank god your okay , The stang can always be fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:15 am

Sorry your car is hit but don't worry you will have it back in no time and glad you are ok.
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:17 am

OUCH, I'm so sorry that your car got hit but thank god you are ok. I'm sure you are going to have it up and running soon.
Back to top Go down
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:25 am

Thanks all!

So far I'm being cool about it, SHIT HAPPENS! And of couse it has to happen on a holiday weekend so it will not get towed to the body shop or looked at by adjuster until Tues/wed.

Get bummed out every time I see a mustang drive by! Tammy keep telling me to take her's but won't do it. It ain't the same if you know what I mean!

Very depressing! Like watching one of your kids when they are suffering with an illness and ain't nothing you can do about it, but wait!
Back to top Go down
MACH1_BEAUTY

MACH1_BEAUTY

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:59 pm

1st of all I am glad you are ok and were not hurt. I am very happy I was not driving the Boss when it happend because I dont think I would have come home I would have ran and ran fast. Lol

I know driving my stang is not the same as your baby boy but I want you to feel the wind on your head as you do everyday. I know we will have your Boss fixed and back on the road as soon as we can.

All I can say is that Buck should be happy you killed him because if he lived you would have hunted his butt down and made some deer soup out of him. :Mafia:
Back to top Go down
Double0austin

Double0austin

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:21 pm

wow sorry to see that boss, i know ur pain all to well! it gets better!
Back to top Go down
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Lol! Thanks honey! Thanks Austin! I tell you, I feel like a kid 2 weeks before christmas when all you want to do is go to sleep and wake up fast forwarded to Christmas morning!
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Mike- Glad you are OK, the METAL can always be repaired/replaced, your body parts - not so much...
And glad you got the confirmed kill on the new "deerskin leather" interior for the Streetboss.
You should paint those horns black and mount them on the hood!!!
You'll have it back in no time, good as new.
GUS
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Sorry that had to happen to you mike, Good Luck with the repairs.
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:27 pm

erzats wrote:
First ,Thank God you did not get hurt.
Second, My foot would be broken from kicking that stupid "mountain rat" .
What the hell is it with deer do they have a death wish of some sort? I mean WTF you always see them just hanging around on the side of the road in packs , do you think they are like daring each other to make a move? You know like : come on Bambi its your turn to run across the highway , no its Thumpers turn I ran across last night.
Perhaps it was a GM deer and just didn't like Mustangs.

I have to agree. I'd be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T R A G E T Y !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T R A G E T Y !!!   T R A G E T Y !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T R A G E T Y !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: