Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Share | 

BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED

Go down 

Anybody else have problems with these guys
YES
27%
 27% [ 4 ]
NO, but have dealt with them
27%
 27% [ 4 ]
NEVER dealt/heard of them
46%
 46% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
GOLDGUS
Admin

PostSubject: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:52 am

Just a little heads up to you all -

I'm not going to post up the actual e-mails here, but will PM them or send to your e-mail if you need further convincing.

I bought a pair of "carbon-fiber look" powered by FORD coil covers form these guys while I was at the Carlisle ALL-Ford Nationals back in June, they were $95, CASH.
The sign on the product said they were a proper fit for "2007-10 GT500". I have witnesses to that fact.

I buy them, bring them home, and voila! THEY DO NOT FIT, there is no notch for where the oil filler neck is on our cars.
I contact them, very nicely, via phone, and get "We don't remember selling them to you" and "Can you describe the person you bought them from?".
OK, I describe the guy, and I get: "Oh yeah, maybe you're right - but he's on vacation this week, can you call back?" I do better than that, I leave my office phone number and cell phone number. Could have bet a weeks paycheck that they would not get back to me. So now I resort to the e-mail link on their website, and submit a complaint, this time I'm a little more peeved... but still courteous. I ask for a SIMPLE STORE CREDIT, not my money back.

I get a return e-mail, with a picture of them PROPERLY installed on a GT500 motor... REALLY??? Well the picture they sent me was of a FORD GT Motor (throttle body exactly opposite supercharger snout and pulley) . A bit different, dont you think? I reply back, with a picture of MY motor - '10 GT500.

I now get back a SNOT-ASS response, "Well if the product is in NEW condition, send them back to us and we'll give you" - ready for this... WAIT FOR IT...

AN $80 WAL-MART GIFT CARD... And, that I no longer have to do business with them if I don't want to...

Nice, huh??? I replied back (twice) that I had no interest in a WAL-MART GIFT CARD, I asked for an RMA number and the address where to ship them back - and have heard nothing for over a week.

AND, I have made at least 2 website purchases from them in past 6 months for stuff, so i am NOT a first-time customer of theirs.

SO, Here I am, just putting out the word to you all, BEWARE OF DEALING WITH BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES...
GUS
Back to top Go down
Joboo

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 pm

I will forward this to all my friends who deal with blue oval. We do not need them , They need us
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
GOLDGUS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:00 pm

I have posted this same thread on Team Shelby as well as GT500.com

You should see the comments I'm getting, seems I am not alone in my troubles with BOI
Back to top Go down
STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:21 pm

I've dealt with them twice. First time good! Second time I purchased a strut tower brace and it took 4 1/2 weeks to get to me, because it was backordered. Something I asked about before placing the order, so obviously they were being dishonest. Then when it came it was the wrong one. I sent that one back on there dime and got a replacement 2 weeks later.

Then something really funny happened, they sent me a second one in error. I took that one and put it in my wife's Mustang. Didn't know they were having a 2 for 1 sale, lol!

Thanks Blue Oval!

Last edited by STREETBOSS65 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzex4ljg/
jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:29 pm

That sucks Gus. Sad when companies think they don't need customer service standards. I'm sure this will come back to haunt them one day. I will no longer buy from them (had one experience and wasn't happy) Sad

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Sorry to hear that Gus. Don't let it bother you too much. It's not worth the aggrivation. They will get theirs in the end!
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:47 pm

only bought one thing from them with no problems, I know that's not always the case. No more blue oval for me Gus. thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
hwmightyman

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Thanks for the update I will not be dealing with BOI
Back to top Go down
Joboo

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:19 am

I passed it along to a few websites , They will be sorry
Back to top Go down
Joboo

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Don't forget what I told you , BBB and carlisle would be me next move. Right after you forward them all the links that we made about your little experience.
Back to top Go down
cumi511

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:05 am

sry about that...walmart!!!!??!!!....no more blue oval..
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Oh Man...
If anyone wants to get a REAL GOOD LAUGH today, check out the threads on this topic at Team Shelby and GT500.com
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Post the links. To lazy to search lol

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Even if he makes good on it I WILL NEVER SHOP OR TELL ANYONE TO SHOP THERE EVER AGAIN. Wait till we see them next year
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:30 pm

when I get done talking to the folks at Carlisle Shows, they wont be allowed back
Boxing

Ferro, Here you go...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

ENJOY...
Back to top Go down
Joboo

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:35 pm

google blue oval beware , There are way to many complaint's to post all of them. They suck and i will never shop there NEVER

Back to top Go down
doughboy

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:42 pm

blue oval
Back to top Go down
Joey Tomatas

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:11 am

haha .. those gave me a few laughs .. i almost want to call up BOI myself just to tell them that I will never do business with them.
Back to top Go down
jerseygator

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Wow! Just read the TS thread on BOI. Can't believe they are willing to lose so much credibility over a $95 part. Where's the customer service is number 1?
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 pm

That's really sad. The idiot even tries to throw his own brother under the bus. Funny how he stated his facts and has not replied since. Has there been any other form of contact since his reply Gus?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Nope, I even e-mailed him and asked if he wanted to call a truce, and give me my credit and I would post that he made it right, and NO RESPONSE.

This guy is a total shmuck.
Back to top Go down
Joboo

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:44 pm

What a douche
Back to top Go down
hwmightyman

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Interesting threads Blue Ovel Ind blow off the wrong customer isn't it nice to have
your back covered with the strength of our STALLION CLUBS
Back to top Go down
Ricco

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:08 pm

What an idiot. Hey Blue Oval ! FU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED   

Back to top Go down

BEWARE of BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES - Yes, NOW I am PISSED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: