Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner

Go down 
+7
Grabber 07
G-Man 07
The Shadow
89blackstallion
Snakeeyes
Joboo
NJ09GT
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NJ09GT

NJ09GT

New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Empty
PostSubject: New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner   New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Hey All
I'm putting this out there, not getting in middle of any club bull sh*t. I came on here because I enjoy the car I bought and would like to make a bunch of friends, learn about the car and go on some car cruises/meets ect - I AM NOT PICKING SIDES OR GETTING INVOLVED. I am on a BUNCH of forums...anyyway here I am.
From Bergen County NJ and I am up and walking FINALLY (I assume some of you know what thats about). Here's a few recent pics of my ride!! Its an 09 Vapor GT, 5 speed, 3:55 rear with shortie antenna and sequentials, but thats it. Future mods include exhaust/intake/tune and maybe, just maybe some more go fast goodies. Cars exterior is staying STOCK (maybe tint in the future, maybe).

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner   New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Welcome to the club and look forward to hanging out and shooting the breeze with you
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner   New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Hey Welcome, do anything with the fanblades yet?
Back to top Go down
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner   New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:34 pm

HEY BUDDY!! welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
Admin
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner   New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:56 pm

hay hay!!! welcome to the stables!!!!! hope to see you soon! you guna come on the sunday cruise???
Back to top Go down
http://www.tristatestallions.com
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner   New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner   New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:09 pm

welcome, sweet ride cheers
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner   New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:46 am

nice car and hope to meet you soon..
Back to top Go down
NJ09GT

NJ09GT

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner   New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 am

Thanks all. Don't know about anything going on this Sunday, but either way I have a family commitment on Sunday...Just bummed Whiskey and Chatterbox closed just in time for me to get back up on my feet. Any other year round spots/shows?
Back to top Go down
Mustang5ohBabe

Mustang5ohBabe

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner   New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:56 am

Welcome to our stables :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mustang5ohBabe
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner   New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Welcome NJ. New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner 756718
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Echo

Ghostly Echo

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner   New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:57 pm

looks nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner   New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to this forum, Bergen County NJ Stang Owner
Page 1 of 1