Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

New member from Staten Island

Go down 
+14
Grabber 07
Joey Tomatas
hwmightyman
STANG66
jerseygirl
doughboy
GOLDGUS
Joboo
jjjferro
89blackstallion
STREETBOSS65
Ricco
G-Man 07
BigVin
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigVin
Admin
BigVin

New member from Staten Island Empty
PostSubject: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:01 am

Hey guys!!
I met John, Ricco, Rino and a few others at Gateway yesterday.....fellow silvers, whatta coincidence. :)

So my ride is 2005 GT premium 5spd in Satin silver. She's a daily driver and still under warranty so I tried to keep it simple for now. Not to mention being married, owning a house, having 3 kids....2 in college and the other in private school kinda limits my funds for the time being. lol!

My current mods are a C&L cai with a bama 93 race tune. Bassani x-pipe with the Cat deletes and flowmaster 40 series mufflers. MSD blaster COPS and that's about it.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:09 am

Welcome aboard and you will see a good crowd here.
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:48 am

Hey Vinnie, Nice meeting you. Welcome to TSS New member from Staten Island 756718
Back to top Go down
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:48 am

Welcome to TSS!
Back to top Go down
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzex4ljg/
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:57 am

welcome to TSS
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Welcome aboard Very Happy
Was nice meeting you yesterday (my names Joe not John). Very nice ride you have New member from Staten Island 756718
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Welcome to TSS, I hope you can make american muscle show next Saturday with us. Nice ride btw
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Welcome Vinnie...
Sorry didnt get to talk to you too much on Sunday, had kiddies with me... nuff said.
Hope to see you around soon, great group of peeps here.
GUS
Back to top Go down
doughboy
doughboy

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Welcome vin try to make American muscle going to be a great cruise .
Back to top Go down
BigVin
Admin
BigVin

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Thanks for the warm welcomes......sry about that Joe...lol

I found out it's my little ones first soccer game Saturday so I won't be able to make the AM cruise.

You know how it is....the fam stuff comes first but I am definately looking forward to future meets, cruises and shootin' the $h!t with you guys.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:52 pm

NP Vinnie. There's always next time Cool
Back to top Go down
jerseygirl

jerseygirl

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:10 pm

welcome to TSS !!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1606874682
STANG66

STANG66

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Welcome to TSS..... clap ....Fellow Staten Islander.......... New member from Staten Island 587383
Back to top Go down
hwmightyman

hwmightyman

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Welcome To TSS
Back to top Go down
Joey Tomatas

Joey Tomatas

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Welcome!!! I used to own a silver myself!
Back to top Go down
BigVin
Admin
BigVin

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:49 pm

I owned a few silver cars so far and I have to say it's probably the easiest color to keep clean next to that beige/champagne color.

Uggghhh! just the thought of a beige stang made me throwup a little in my mouth....Daaaangit!
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:03 pm

cheers welcome
Back to top Go down
BigVin
Admin
BigVin

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanks New member from Staten Island 587383 This place is the frickin' hammy bo jammy....I like it here.
Back to top Go down
doughboy
doughboy

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:17 pm

we like u to vin. muscle
Back to top Go down
BigVin
Admin
BigVin

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Thanks Rino....but that manly brolic horsefaced picture you posted scares me a little.
almost as much as this one I found in the smilie archive!! this one.......New member from Staten Island 71173

Rolling Eyes ok so I hope none of you guys went searching for these smilies online and they came with software. Otherwise it's only fare to warn you ahead of time....my soaps on a rope...ya dig?
Back to top Go down
BigVin
Admin
BigVin

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:31 pm

:)
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:33 pm

New member from Staten Island 767808
Back to top Go down
doughboy
doughboy

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:47 pm

BigVin wrote:
Thanks Rino....but that manly brolic horsefaced picture you posted scares me a little.
almost as much as this one I found in the smilie archive!! this one.......New member from Staten Island 71173

Rolling Eyes ok so I hope none of you guys went searching for these smilies online and they came with software. Otherwise it's only fare to warn you ahead of time....my soaps on a rope...ya dig?
asskiss
Back to top Go down
erzats

erzats

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Welcome Vin. No worries man ,I don't think any of the members here take it in Baltimore. Hope to see you at some future meets. Mines the green one.
Back to top Go down
Diablo SVT

Diablo SVT

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Welcome Vin! I use to have a silver mustang as well and keeping it clean was easy... Now I have a black one and it is a bitch! Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Staten Island   New member from Staten Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member from Staten Island
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next