Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

New guy, Millburn, NJ

Go down 
+15
jjjferro
BigVin
1 Alibi
GOLDGUS
Grabber 07
Joey Tomatas
STREETBOSS65
blackpony
Snakeeyes
STANG66
Ricco
Nitehawk422
doughboy
Joboo
ebony11
19 posters
AuthorMessage
ebony11

New guy, Millburn, NJ Empty
PostSubject: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Ok, here it is everyone. So much pressure to post. New guy, Millburn, NJ 843761 My name is Joseph. Purchased a 2011 Shelby from NC last month after searching for almost a year for my preferred setup. I was looking for a kona blue or black with an electronics package. Well here are the pics as requested. Don't really have much yet but working on it. I think other people have taken pictures of the car more than I have. Very Happy Hope this satisfies you guys for now.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Welcome to tss
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
doughboy
doughboy

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Welcome to TSS
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk422

Nitehawk422

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Welcome to the club & nice ride!
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Oh Yeah! She looks good. Welcome Joe!
Back to top Go down
STANG66

STANG66

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Welcome.......she's sweet...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:13 pm

Sweet! welcome
Back to top Go down
blackpony

blackpony

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:14 pm

welcome to TSS
Back to top Go down
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Joseph, nice Stang. Welcome to the TSS family!
Back to top Go down
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzex4ljg/
Joey Tomatas

Joey Tomatas

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Welcome ... and thats all we need in this club... another Joe..........

Beautiful ride BTW!
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:01 am

cheers welcome
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:16 am

Hey Joe,
Welcome to TSS. Beautiful Shelby...
Keep a lookout for me, I'm in and around Millburn all the time.
GUS
Back to top Go down
1 Alibi

1 Alibi

PostSubject: Welcome to TSS   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:09 am

Sharp looking Shelby, but I gotta ask, why got to NC for the car & why would it take a year to get what you wanted ? Ordered mine on 17 May, took delivery on 3 July from a N.J. dealer @ a price most people agree was excellent.
.[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
......Just curious.
Back to top Go down
BigVin
Admin
BigVin

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:11 am

Shweeeeet!
Welcome and that's a beautiful stang.
Back to top Go down
ebony11

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:31 am

1 Alibi wrote:
Sharp looking Shelby, but I gotta ask, why got to NC for the car & why would it take a year to get what you wanted ? Ordered mine on 17 May, took delivery on 3 July from a N.J. dealer @ a price most people agree was excellent.
.[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
......Just curious.

There were several 10's that I liked but I didn't like either the price or the package that came with it. I was originally planning on getting one December of 2012, so I was really taking my time to make sure that I get exactly what I wanted. I ended up going to NC because they had the setup up that I wanted for the price that I wanted. I went to a few dealerships in jersey that had a shelby but they were all marked up 5k to 10k just because it was a shelby. Searching out of state I was able to find dealerships that were willing to sell the car below MSRP. The dealership I ended up getting this car from had a car that I liked in July, 2010 model, but the sales person didn't get back to me in a timely manner so I started looking somewhere else. I found out later on that they sent out the 2010 to get work done because they were having a hard time selling it. It's back at their lot and they are selling it for about 80k. I guess they sent it out to shelby to get turned into a super snake.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Welcome Aboard clap
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Welcome to the club..Very nice looking ride..hope to see it in person soon...
Back to top Go down
NJ Chick

NJ Chick

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Welcome Joseph, she's a beauty! Glad you got what you were looking for! Very Happy We like to see pics of everyone's rides, thanks for sharing yours! Wink
Back to top Go down
ebony11

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Thanks everyone. I found out about you guys through some other forum. I was trying to find out about running with no front plates. Just wanted to know if there were any members that don't run front plates in nj and if they have had any issues with that yet. I just got my plates last week and I only have the back ones installed.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:22 pm

I had my issues running with one plate. Depends on the cops in your area.
Back to top Go down
hwmightyman

hwmightyman

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Welcome TO the TSS very nice snake
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Hi and welcome to the club, beautiful car!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy, Millburn, NJ   New guy, Millburn, NJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy, Millburn, NJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: New Members Area-
Jump to: