Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Our Stangs Old Stopming Grounds....After Toy for Tots Show......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
STANG66

STANG66

Our Stangs Old Stopming Grounds....After Toy for Tots Show...... Empty
PostSubject: Our Stangs Old Stopming Grounds....After Toy for Tots Show......   Our Stangs Old Stopming Grounds....After Toy for Tots Show...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:28 am

After the Toys for Tots show we drove about 5 minutes over to Monmouth Avenue and Mantolokin Road........ Shocked

It was many years ago that we saw our Mustang sitting on that corner for sale..... Sad

Mirrors mounted on the fenders.... affraid .........reflectors screwed into the rear light panel..... bitchin

Glass belted white walls with no hup caps..... Suspect Leaves clogging the vents........ affraid

I could also see now why so much surface rust. etc........water is right accross the street..... Suspect

I have pictures from then.....could not replicate the pics I took years before because of a fence around the empty property. But I took some.....

First time we were back with the Stang in her old stampede/stomping grounds...... clap

Think she remembered the place...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Our Stangs Old Stopming Grounds....After Toy for Tots Show......   Our Stangs Old Stopming Grounds....After Toy for Tots Show...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:36 pm

I wish I knew my baby's old stomping ground. I'd pass by there letting everyone know she's still looking the same. Except for the wheels of course.
Back to top Go down
STANG66

STANG66

PostSubject: Re: Our Stangs Old Stopming Grounds....After Toy for Tots Show......   Our Stangs Old Stopming Grounds....After Toy for Tots Show...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:34 pm

I tried a VIN search in N.J. to confirm actual milage on my car but I was told that the number is too old and not on record...??

Maybe thats something you could look into...???

May get some info...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Our Stangs Old Stopming Grounds....After Toy for Tots Show......   Our Stangs Old Stopming Grounds....After Toy for Tots Show...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Oh Yeah! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Stangs Old Stopming Grounds....After Toy for Tots Show......   Our Stangs Old Stopming Grounds....After Toy for Tots Show...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Stangs Old Stopming Grounds....After Toy for Tots Show......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: