Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Squeeze the LIME..

Go down 
+5
The Shadow
jjjferro
Ricco
cobrastang161
LIME GT
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LIME GT

LIME GT

Squeeze the LIME.. Empty
PostSubject: Squeeze the LIME..   Squeeze the LIME.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Hello everyone..This is the LIME GT..aka JIMMY..aka Cookie man...I am so glad to be a part of this site and this family..I have not gotten anything but love and acceptance from this group from the start.. I am new to the Mustang scene..And I have to say I have came out with both guns a blazin...and the comments and well wishes are top notch..I consider you part of my family and my house is always open to each and everyone of you..you have meet me and my wife and one of my Daughters and they love each and everyone of you..so I tip my hat and get that warm fuzzy feeling inside to say I am a member of TRI-STATE STANGS!! and love you guys and girls.

cheers
Back to top Go down
cobrastang161

cobrastang161

Squeeze the LIME.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeeze the LIME..   Squeeze the LIME.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:25 pm

you know it jim!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

Squeeze the LIME.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeeze the LIME..   Squeeze the LIME.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Jimmy, your the kind of guy that anyone would take the shirts off their backs to give you. Your an angel big guy and we love ya back. :)
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

Squeeze the LIME.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeeze the LIME..   Squeeze the LIME.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Hey that's what it's all about. Very glad to have you aboard and part of this family. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
Admin
The Shadow

Squeeze the LIME.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeeze the LIME..   Squeeze the LIME.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:31 am

aww we love you tooo!!! thank you for being part of the family!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tristatestallions.com
Joboo

Joboo

Squeeze the LIME.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeeze the LIME..   Squeeze the LIME.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:41 am

You touch my heart
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

Squeeze the LIME.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeeze the LIME..   Squeeze the LIME.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Thanks for the open mind and we will respect everything and be kind as a group. Jim you are a cool person, thanks.
Back to top Go down
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

Squeeze the LIME.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeeze the LIME..   Squeeze the LIME.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 am

your a great guy jim. and i'm glad you r part of of this big family ! i'm pround to be part of TRI STATE STANGS
Back to top Go down
foxgirl

foxgirl

Squeeze the LIME.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeeze the LIME..   Squeeze the LIME.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:22 pm

jim youre awesome. even though you cant spell my name, i still love ya lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squeeze the LIME.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeeze the LIME..   Squeeze the LIME.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squeeze the LIME..
Page 1 of 1