Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Headers for our cars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

Headers for our cars Empty
PostSubject: Headers for our cars   Headers for our cars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:49 pm

If anyone is looking for the best headers in the world, stop looking. These guys make the headers for Ford Racing and for a new Camaro that will be coming out. This is top of the line fit,finish and quality and they have the dyno graphs to back it up. They do complete exhaust systems also.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If you guys remember the articles I posted about my Olds race cars, well this is the guy that help me build those cars. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I already spoke with him and he will give any member of our club a nice discount. If anyone is interested contact me or Nick. And if he quotes you a price don't post it on the net. These headers are expensive but well worth the money.

Last edited by inyadreems on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Headers for our cars   Headers for our cars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:01 pm

Wow! positioned wide for transmission removal. Now that's a plus! Awesome find Eric!! Headers for our cars 756718
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headers for our cars   Headers for our cars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:04 am

2 late, already got headers, wound up being just for show... didn't feel any gains...
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
Admin
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Headers for our cars   Headers for our cars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:18 am

wow.... niceee..... damn.. i just installed pacesetter shortys not too long ago either.... ugh... wish i waited lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.tristatestallions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headers for our cars   Headers for our cars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headers for our cars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: