Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Caridee update.

Go down 
+3
Ricco
LIME GT
Double0austin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Double0austin

Double0austin

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Hey all, just keeping you updated on my mustang (caridee).

Still having brake problems, took another look at it, im going to change the calipers when i get the money, and hopefully with new calipers rotors and pads she will be fine. it looks like the caliper is froze.

I cant wait till its all said and done so i can start modding her up.

ill keep ya updated :indifferent:
Back to top Go down
Double0austin

Double0austin

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:39 pm

so i go into advanced auto to price some parts and come out and find a dent right over my wheele welll, i wounder what i did to deserve this kinda crap lol
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Man that really sucks..its not you..take a deep breath and say it will get better..

Remember it can always get fixed..Don't get me wrong .it sucks like nobodys business..but it is

what it is and it can always get fixed...
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Soon Austin Soon
Back to top Go down
Double0austin

Double0austin

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 pm

thanks guys,

this is really starting to make me angry, but im going to try and keep a clean mind and keep whats happening at home at home and not into work or anything, eeven tho its small things its huge to me, the dent more then anything, how do u dent someones car and pull off, its ok tho, just gives me motive to straighten and paint her.. now for the money getting part lol..

thanks family
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:04 pm

It can only get better
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:01 pm

it will get better austin
Back to top Go down
Double0austin

Double0austin

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:21 pm

this is true, enless the tree its parked under falls on it lmao. oh geez Caridee update. 433648
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
Admin
The Shadow

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:52 am

think positively!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tristatestallions.com
Double0austin

Double0austin

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:24 pm

so i take off my calipers and go to put the new one on, discover that the pistons in the bracket are froze and rusted. so now i have a ton of work to do, ran out of sun light and spend 230 on calipers, i have to take apart my consol to get to the ebrake adjuster. i feel like the car is never gona get done lol. the only thing keeping me going is the fact that i want to cruise with the gang when the time comes, so work hard now play later. im learning alot, thats a big plus
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Best part is your doing it yourself. Nice Job Caridee update. 756718
Post a write in the "Performance DIY" section about the steps your doing. I'm sure a fellow Stanger will find it helpful. Caridee update. 756718

Last edited by jjjferro on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Double0austin

Double0austin

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:49 pm

yea im trying, its alot of trial and error, ive never done it befor but i have to start somewhere. once im finished and i know the car operates fine i fill def post it in the DIY section, i want to wait until then so i dont give anyone bad information you know? but im starting to feel like a real stallion now :)
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
Admin
The Shadow

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:03 pm

aww good!! now just wait till u start toreally cruise wth us! then it will REALLY hit you... lol youll be like omg omg omg omg omg omg this is sooo CooooooooL!!! lolol thats how i was lol i couldnt stop smiling hah i looked like a child in a toy store lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.tristatestallions.com
Double0austin

Double0austin

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:59 pm

i was like that when i met u guys! but i had to put my cool face on! but underneath i was like sweeeeeeeeeeeeetnessssssss

Caridee is all fixed up and ready to gallop with the stable. after much bad words and a pulled muscle i was able to fix her up, now she needs a wash and wax but the weather sucks.

Im seeing better things coming in the near future! im not bummed anymore!
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:16 pm

That's Great News, Austin!
Back to top Go down
Double0austin

Double0austin

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:22 am

thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:20 am

Sweet we gotta get her out on a run with the rest of us
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
Ricco

Ricco

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 am

Butler Run is getting bigger!
Back to top Go down
Double0austin

Double0austin

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:04 pm

whats taht?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caridee update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caridee update.   Caridee update. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caridee update.
Page 1 of 1