Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???

Go down 
+5
Double0austin
Joboo
Ricco
Grabber 07
jjjferro
9 posters

With or without Bug shield
With
POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Vote_lcap20%POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Without
POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Vote_lcap80%POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
jjjferro

jjjferro

POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Empty
PostSubject: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Ok. Here's the pics. Which way do you like the front end, with or without?
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:14 pm

24 views and no votes. Thanks I get the hint Suspect
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:55 pm

lol no bugshield
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:06 pm

without looks sick
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 pm

lol Thanks. I didn't vote and looked like others were voting and I didn't know POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? 458735
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:34 pm

I like both LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Joboo wrote:
I like both LOL
You need to pick one Rules

POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? 7636
Back to top Go down
Double0austin

Double0austin

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:43 am

with
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 am

Without !!!!!!! Auto Rifle Bugshield.
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:21 am

WITHOUT.!!.

MUSTANGS DON'T NEED BUG SHIELDS...TAKES AWAY FROM THE LINES OF THE CAR...
Back to top Go down
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 am

Bugshields look good on 4x4's not Mustangs................... Razz
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:30 am

When it is on it looks aggressive and when it is off it has more style. So you pick LOL
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
Admin
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:23 pm

looks like austin and i are the ONLY ONES that like it with the shield... it fits perfectly with the bottom i think. but u can also switch it up a bit also... =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tristatestallions.com
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:37 pm

POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? 147711 Put it on for long trips and take it off on short trips.
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:55 pm

I did not mind when you had it on but now that it's off I realized that I would keep it away from the nice mean look you got going on. Mean,powerful, but no shield in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:10 am

I always liked it also. I do like it without. Probably cause its a change lol
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:17 am

Well it's like a girlfriend with glasses!! Till the day she finally takes them off, then what? Would you tell her to put them back on? NO WAY!!! Get my point big guy?? lol.
Back to top Go down
Double0austin

Double0austin

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:08 am

lol! ^
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
Admin
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:08 am

omg LMAO! gerardo! lolol im getting glasses in a few weeks! what happens now?? LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tristatestallions.com
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:41 am

POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? 7636
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???   POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLL: Need everyones opinion. With or without bug shield???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: