Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Site suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Site suggestions   Site suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:03 am

The site intro on the header of the first page doesn't sound right, read it:

Welcome Tri-State Stang! This is our official upgrade from the original siStangs.com.Tr-State stangs is a website based out of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Here we have many goals to accomplish with this website. Please feel free to look around.

I think this sounds better:

Welcome to Tri-State Stangs, formerly known as SIStangs.com! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, events, classifieds and much, much more. So feel free to browse around and come join our Stang Gang!

Also we need a club flier , preferably on a microsoft word doc , to hand out to other Stang owners.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site suggestions   Site suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Very nice Site suggestions 756718
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site suggestions   Site suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 pm

I like that...Nice job..sounds good and looks good..And yes we need a flier or cards to hand out with the site address and logo..
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
Admin
The Shadow

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site suggestions   Site suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:25 am

thank you eric! i meant to change it in the beginning before i started to get members and it was left up there as is.... i'll change it right now. thank you again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tristatestallions.com
Ricco

Ricco

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site suggestions   Site suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Oh Yeah, Awesomely cool Intro. You are da man!! Site suggestions 430364
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site suggestions   Site suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Site suggestions 167505
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site suggestions   Site suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: