Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Sundays Mod Party

Go down 
+21
Sgt1020
slim2ss
89blackstallion
cipstinger
roushgirl
GOLDGUS
MACH1_BEAUTY
LIME GT
Ricco
chalagonian
alloystang08
jjjferro
6223-08gt500
cmcleodv8
NASTY03GT
Double0austin
cobrastang161
Grabber 07
STREETBOSS65
G-Man 07
Joboo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
alloystang08

alloystang08

Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Thanks to Chris, Rob and their family for opening to me and the Stallions for a great day and mod party.

Thank you Jimmy and Al for the help mods today...
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
Admin
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:17 am

i had such a blast! im so happy we all got together and had such a good time.. cant wait for the next one! =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tristatestallions.com
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:40 am

It was great having everyone and as Rob, Robbie & Kevin say...for Mustang owners - we are the best and you are always welcome to their house. I had a great day, being with friends - old & new, intense & happy moments as mods were finished, listening to boom boom boom, celebrating Karen's birthday and dumpster diving!
Back to top Go down
Mustang5ohBabe

Mustang5ohBabe

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Yesterday was so much fun! I got sunburnt working with Jen on her stripes..and I'm very excited about it! Haha Joboo--THANK YOU for washing my car! He looks beautiful and when I got back to my apartment last night, I wiped him down again to get the mud off the quarter panels lol Happy Birthday Karen!

Roush & Family--Another amazing day! Thank you so much for everything you guys do :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mustang5ohBabe
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:02 pm

roushgirl wrote:
It was great having everyone and as Rob, Robbie & Kevin say...for Mustang owners - we are the best and you are always welcome to their house. I had a great day, being with friends - old & new, intense & happy moments as mods were finished, listening to boom boom boom, celebrating Karen's birthday and dumpster diving!

I'm Hungry Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 261621
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Car is riding good!! And I got home and detailed it again. Thanks once again to the Stallions !!
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:02 pm

I went to get dinner, but nothing left..Ricco - where were you this afternoon? I'll have to make me some of the original COOKIES!!

Last edited by roushgirl on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chalagonian

chalagonian

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:04 pm

secret after consulting with the critics, im gunna go with the garage! Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 491304
Back to top Go down
http://gitechllc.angelfire.com
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:34 pm

I just washed mine now lol What a Face
Back to top Go down
Cal_Special09

Cal_Special09

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Sorry for being taking so long to post this, but I just want to extent my gratitude and appreciation for an amazing day at the ranch. Thank you to RoushGirl, Rob, and everyone else involved for making me feel welcome again and what an experience it was. It deifnitely is worth the trip to have the opportunity to hang out with the wonderful people that comprises this group. Maybe at the nect Mod Party I'll bring the SSS exhaust that I ordered Wink Thank you and again and happy belated birthday, Karen.
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:17 pm

G-Man 07 wrote:
Car is riding good!! And I got home and detailed it again. Thanks once again to the Stallions !!

Glad its all good G-Man... Was fun working on it!!!
I learned alot about suspensions, gonna do my LCA's soon...
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:17 pm

I was happy to help to and it helped me make up my mind on my first suspension mods.
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Thanks again and I will be there wrenchig for you guys the same way!!! Even if I can't reach again...lol
Back to top Go down
doughboy
doughboy

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:26 am

R u guys having a mod party Tom to since u just had ur cruise
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:08 am

No sorry it was last week
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:02 am

G-Man 07 wrote:
Thanks again and I will be there wrenchig for you guys the same way!!! Even if I can't reach again...lol

Thanks G-Man! Will need lots of help with all these MODS being delivered this week! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:23 pm

GOLDGUS wrote:
G-Man 07 wrote:

Thanks G-Man! Will need lots of help with all these MODS being delivered this week! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Let me know if you need anything Cool
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Yeah let me know if you need anything , I love watching and eating lunch
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:28 am

If some of you guys need to use the shop, let me know and I'll tell Rob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Mod Party   Sundays Mod Party - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sundays Mod Party
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5