Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

need dyno place please

Go down 
+4
jjjferro
Ricco
Joboo
06jerseyGT
8 posters
AuthorMessage
06jerseyGT

06jerseyGT

need dyno place please Empty
PostSubject: need dyno place please   need dyno place please Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:36 am

Wanna put my car on the dyno b4/ after the mods.. where should i go? dont want a tune, just want b4 and after numbers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: need dyno place please   need dyno place please Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:14 am

April 17th (saturday) going to have the guys from axcelerated motorsports in PA come over for the day with a DynoJet chassis dyno for anyone that wants in. Basic car show/dyno day local guys from the Robbinsville Hot Rod Assoc. will most likely be there with a couple 67-68 Shelby's anyone is welcome to show. Most likely have some dogs and burgers (hopefully on a better grill than last time). If you want your car on the Dyno it's $50 which gets you 2 pulls and a print out of air/fuel, HP, and TQ readings. Should be fun and if you bought your car from Haldeman Ford you pull is free. Space is limited for the Dyno, will most likely do 24 cars so if your in for a pull shoot me a post with your name so I can start putting a list together. Should be fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: need dyno place please   need dyno place please Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:42 am

There you go. You can get before numbers with A/F for only 50 bucks. You can't go wrong with that. need dyno place please 767808
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: need dyno place please   need dyno place please Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:58 am

06jerseyGT wrote:
Wanna put my car on the dyno b4/ after the mods.. where should i go? dont want a tune, just want b4 and after numbers Very Happy

Hey Ken didn't you post in your Welcome Thread that you work at Haldeman Ford and will be there for the dyno day that Joboo posted????
Maybe contact the place they're using to get your before and then get the after when they're at the Dealership.
Back to top Go down
chalagonian

chalagonian

PostSubject: Re: need dyno place please   need dyno place please Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:19 am

need dyno place please 147711 need dyno place please 898330
Back to top Go down
http://gitechllc.angelfire.com
06jerseyGT

06jerseyGT

PostSubject: Re: need dyno place please   need dyno place please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:00 pm

no i need one like this week. all my mods come weds and i wanna do a b4 and after haha sorry guys
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: need dyno place please   need dyno place please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:29 pm

I would say Big Daddy is the place to trust.
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: need dyno place please   need dyno place please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Or Tillman speed they have a great dyno machine..
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: need dyno place please   need dyno place please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Looking at the mods you will be doing only the tune seems to be anything that will show results. Unless your removing the CAI and exhaust and returning to stock. Gears won't show any hp and UDP only free up like 5rwhp. You can dyno once without tune and then load tune and dyno again. JMO
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: need dyno place please   need dyno place please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:03 pm

Kenny Please get in contact with me..I need you to do something for me.
Back to top Go down
06jerseyGT

06jerseyGT

PostSubject: Re: need dyno place please   need dyno place please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:06 pm

ill call you tomorrow or call me.. pm sent
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: need dyno place please   need dyno place please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 am

I was looking around to I found a place in freehold JDM Engineering check out the website it's cool. I met the ownsers son and they seem honest and down to earth. They do everything including DYNO Tuning

here is the link

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need dyno place please   need dyno place please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need dyno place please
Page 1 of 1