Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video)

Go down 
+4
Snakeeyes
My08stang
cipstinger
Sgt1020
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt1020

Sgt1020

New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) Empty
PostSubject: New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video)   New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:44 pm

I only had my digital camera to record and it was a bit windy, but it didn't turn out that bad. Sounds even meaner in person!

Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video)   New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:52 pm

It does sound good. Load Throaty exhaust system always rocks
Back to top Go down
My08stang

My08stang

PostSubject: Re: New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video)   New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Very nice tone :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.badponyclub.com
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video)   New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Sweet............! Sounds deep and throaty
Back to top Go down
Sgt1020

Sgt1020

PostSubject: Re: New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video)   New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Sounds 100X better in person! Cool

I'll get a drive-by video up this week and a video of the KR too! :) Stay tuned! New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) 756718

My car goes to the shop next Monday, once its done I'll take some Real Nice pics! New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) 685177
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video)   New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Sounds pretty good, but I want to hear them in person...
A bunch of the guys who put them on their 2010 GT500's said they dont sound as good as the stock ones. The only ones I KNOW sound better on my car are the Corsa Extremes, but they are loud, maybe too loud...
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video)   New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:37 pm

cheers sweet
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video)   New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Sounds good but yeah I gotta hear in person too, congrats on your upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Sgt1020

Sgt1020

PostSubject: Re: New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video)   New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:23 pm

You wont be disappointed Gus! Trust me. For the 2010 Mustangs, they changed the KR muffler a bit and sounds more like the stock muffler they had on the 07-09 Gt-500's. (Dumb move) Which is why a lot of guys with the 2010 mustangs didn't like the 2010 Kr mufflers. But believe me, these sound sweet!
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video)   New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Sound SWEET!!!!!! clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video)   New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New KR Exhaust on my Shelby GT (Video)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: