Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

hey everyone...new guy from somers point

Go down 
+18
Grabber 07
NASTY03GT
Hwyman
oxfordwhite
Joboo
cipstinger
BLUE BULLITT
6223-08gt500
alloystang08
STREETBOSS65
Ricco
My08stang
Snakeeyes
jjjferro
roushgirl
cobrastang161
G-Man 07
Dougoh
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oxfordwhite

hey everyone...new guy from somers point - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...new guy from somers point   hey everyone...new guy from somers point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Ive seen your car a few times running through somers point...thing sound MEAN
Back to top Go down
Hwyman

Hwyman

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...new guy from somers point   hey everyone...new guy from somers point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:56 am

Beautiful car, Doug! I'm a big fan of red myself! Oh, and welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.badponyclub.com
NASTY03GT
NASTY03GT

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...new guy from somers point   hey everyone...new guy from somers point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:02 am

Very very nice Stang!!!! I was thinking of using the same supercharger for my car some day. Hope to see it in person soon!! Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...new guy from somers point   hey everyone...new guy from somers point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 am

cheers Welcome Doug! Sweet ride
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...new guy from somers point   hey everyone...new guy from somers point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:31 am

Welcome to TSS Doug!
And another VERT for our roster. Looks really sweet, cant wait to meet and see it in person.
GUS
Back to top Go down
Dougoh

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...new guy from somers point   hey everyone...new guy from somers point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:55 pm

NASTY03GT wrote:
Very very nice Stang!!!! I was thinking of using the same supercharger for my car some day. Hope to see it in person soon!! Welcome cheers

I highly recommend the kennebell S/C.....instant power all the way through the power band ...i had a paxton for years and switched about a year ago and let me tell ya its insane ...i havent ran the car at the track yet because we just changed the rear to a tru trac posi but am going soon but will get kicked out because of no roll over protection...anyway thanks again for the compliments everyone
Back to top Go down
cobrasnake

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...new guy from somers point   hey everyone...new guy from somers point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:24 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Cal_Special09

Cal_Special09

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...new guy from somers point   hey everyone...new guy from somers point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 am

Sorry for the late greeting but welcome to the club!
Back to top Go down
megan08

megan08

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...new guy from somers point   hey everyone...new guy from somers point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:36 pm

i work in linwood nd i constantly hear about your mustang from the people who live in somers point
Back to top Go down
Dougoh

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...new guy from somers point   hey everyone...new guy from somers point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 pm

yes the car is pretty well known around here ...not too many 600 hp loud and red mustang convertables in the area...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...new guy from somers point   hey everyone...new guy from somers point - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey everyone...new guy from somers point
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: New Members Area-
Jump to: