Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Who asks about my rotors?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricco

Ricco

Who asks about my rotors? Empty
PostSubject: Who asks about my rotors?   Who asks about my rotors? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Someone asked me where I got my rotors from. I found it and here it is. Had them for a bit with no rust issues. I got the Black Power Coated Zinc Plated.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Who asks about my rotors?   Who asks about my rotors? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:21 pm

I did. Thanks. Will need new brakes soon (at 32000 miles now). Figured I would do the rotors and all.
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Who asks about my rotors?   Who asks about my rotors? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Cool. Lifetime warranty on them
Back to top Go down
Sgt1020

Sgt1020

PostSubject: Re: Who asks about my rotors?   Who asks about my rotors? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:59 pm

How are they quality wise? I saw the price. I was thinking about getting the Baer decela rotors but those are about 249 for the front and 249 for the rear. Plus pads I'm looking at a little over 500 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who asks about my rotors?   Who asks about my rotors? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who asks about my rotors?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: