Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?

Go down 
+4
NASTY03GT
Mustang5ohBabe
jjjferro
Sgt1020
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt1020

Sgt1020

Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Thursday, March 18th, anyone still going to go to panera at 4:30- 5? I don't want someone to show up and have no one there.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Here's the list from the other thread. Time to meet was stated at 5:30. I'll be there Very Happy

Cruise List: Thursday, March 18th
1. Sgt1020
2. jjjferro
3. GOLDGUS
4. Joboo
5. roushgirl
6. Mustang5ohBabe

Post a message if you want to join! I'll add you to the list!

Here is the Address to the Panera once again:

Panera Bread
25 Mountainview Boulevard
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920-3452
(908) 903-0750
Back to top Go down
Sgt1020

Sgt1020

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:27 pm

The only thing is, I have to be heading towards watchung by 6:45 no later. So if you guys can try to be there by 5.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 pm

I get out of work at 5 and its a 15 minute ride. I'll be there by 5:15 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sgt1020

Sgt1020

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Mustang5ohBabe

Mustang5ohBabe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:43 am

Yupp I should still be there :)
Car is spotless (cleaned of deer carnage tonight) so he'll be all shiny!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mustang5ohBabe
NASTY03GT
NASTY03GT

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:05 am

Taking my daughter to the Taylor Swift show tonight. Have fun everyone!! Couldn't ask for better weather cheers
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:49 am

Sgt1020 wrote:
Thursday, March 18th, anyone still going to go to panera at 4:30- 5? I don't want someone to show up and have no one there.

I will be there between 4 and 4:15...
And nobody laugh at my dirty car please? I've been driving it every day since Tuesday, dawn to dusk, and have had no time to clean...
Back to top Go down
Sgt1020

Sgt1020

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Ill be there 5:15ish
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:02 pm

I made it, thanks to Ferro. Nice seeing everyone and felt good to cruise with the windows down. Thanks and had a nice time
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:08 pm

yea was nice to get out Very Happy

Last edited by jjjferro on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Yeah, I can't wait until Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Sgt1020

Sgt1020

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Some guys deleted their names from the list. We are down to 13 Sad

Can't wait for Saturday! See you then! Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? 587383
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Sgt1020 wrote:
Some guys deleted their names from the list. We are down to 13 Sad

Can't wait for Saturday! See you then! Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? 587383

No I moved those people to the second Meet (Joboos shop) at 3pm
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:26 pm

OK, So...
We have like, 3 different posts, in all different sections, and I'm lost...
What is the "real deal" for Saturday?
What TIME? Where... Whats this about Joboo's "place". Maybe I'm not invited?
J/K.
I have to be back near home by 3PM the latest, so can only hang/cruise in the morning and early afternoon.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
GUS
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:30 pm

This is the real post [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Thanks Ferro...
See you tomorrow.
GUS
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Gus, don't feel bad, I was beginning to wonder what was going on, lol!
Back to top Go down
Sgt1020

Sgt1020

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:30 pm

:) See you there!
Everything you need to know is on the Saturday Cruise Thread.
Back to top Go down
blackhat

blackhat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Wish I knew about the Panera meet. I was off that day and just cruising around on my own burning gas. Where are the cruise threads located?
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:07 pm

blackhat wrote:
Wish I knew about the Panera meet. I was off that day and just cruising around on my own burning gas. Where are the cruise threads located?

Cruiser members have access only. To become a "Cruiser" all you need to do is attend a cruise/meet/show Cool
Back to top Go down
blackhat

blackhat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:41 pm

jjjferro wrote:
blackhat wrote:

Cruiser members have access only. To become a "Cruiser" all you need to do is attend a cruise/meet/show Cool

Thanks Joe, got it but a little confused. Thinking Catch 22 here.. can't know about the meets until I can access the Cruise thread but can't access the cruise thread until I attend a meet..

I just noticed the Sticky about the mod meet that was today. Unfortunately even if I saw it earlier I wouldn't have been able to make it due to work. Are those Stickies then the general "introductory" postings for non-cruisers to initiate into cruise membership? If so, I'll be looking out for the next one and hopefully can make it.
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:30 pm

That's wierd Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? 970125
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:44 pm

We put the cruise\meets\show posts in the Club Discusion as they get closer in order for New Members to become aware. All members have access to Club Discussion Very Happy
I have your number and will text you with the next meet as soon as we arrange something. I know I'll be seeing you soon Cool
Back to top Go down
blackhat

blackhat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:09 pm

10 4 I get it now Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? 756718

Thanks and be seeing you guys soon then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?   Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Still going to the Cruise at Panera Tomorrow?
Page 1 of 1