Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!

Go down 
+5
roushgirl
jjjferro
Ricco
Joboo
LIME GT
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LIME GT

LIME GT

GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Empty
PostSubject: GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!   GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Just got back from the shore with the group from the all-day meet and cruise..We had a great turnout of cars..each one different and nicer then the next..The new addition of the Shelby boys was a nice treat ..Glad to meet all of the new members..Hope to see more of you this season..As to the cruisers that went to Joboo's shop, man did we get some nice compliments on our cars today and hopefully a few new recruits..Glad we could come out and support our boy JOBOO! Love you man!!! and to top off the day with a great cruise to the Jersey shore to people watch all of the train wrecks left over form the seaside St. Paddy's Day parade..Man drunks are fun to watch..LOL Hope to see you all really soon..have a great week..

LIME GT
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!   GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Good times as always and thanks for coming out and showing the LOVE , THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!   GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:31 pm

always there for you JOBOO!!
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!   GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:43 pm

It was nice seeing everyone and even a nicer ride back. Just gotto stop playing with the gauges while driving GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! 250682 .
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!   GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:12 am

Had an AWESOME time (as always). Will post pics later. Going to Joboos this morning GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! 756718
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!   GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:11 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!   GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:19 am

Oh yes, I enjoyed meeting new members and seeing all the beautiful Shelby's & KR's, sweet cars. Looking forward to our next cruise together. Joboo..you have a happening place there and wish you lots of success and as always loved the cruise to the shore and lots of laughs as usual.
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!   GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:05 am

Had a great time and Joboo congrats on you shop. Wish I could of went down shore but maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
My08stang

My08stang

PostSubject: Re: GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!   GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 am

Wish I could of made it Sad maybe next time
Back to top Go down
http://www.badponyclub.com
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!   GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:20 am

I drove by and saw all the cars in the lot but the kids were tired frome being there all day so had to get home sorry i missed it.
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!   GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:29 am

That place was a zoo..I can't remember the last time I saw THAT many stumbling drunks in one place...Hope to see you next time CIP..
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!   GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:51 am

GREAT DAY Everyone!
Sorry I couldnt make it to the shore, had family obligations... I am certain there will be MANY "Next Times" for this crew! And glad to see some new faces.

JOBOO, Best of luck with the new gig. I will gladly send you all the biz I can find.

I think we may have to do another MOD PARTY soon! Seems everybody has new parts coming.

Have a great week all...
GUS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!   GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GT's ..Shelby's..& KR's OH MY!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: