Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Seeking Brake Performance Discount

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricco

Ricco

Seeking Brake Performance Discount Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Brake Performance Discount   Seeking Brake Performance Discount Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:59 pm

Reply from my email sent to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Hopefully it works out

You are welcome, Henry. Thanks again for your interest in our products.

Lydia of
Brakeperformance

Henry Ricco Mayoral wrote:
> Thank you Lydia.
>
> On 3/17/2010 1:23 PM, lydia wrote:
>> Henry Ricco Mayoral ,
>>
>> I will forward this to our upper management department.
>>
>> Thank you for your use and support of our products.
>>
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Brakeperformance
>>
>> Henry Ricco Mayoral wrote:
>>> May I place your banner on our websites recommended vendor section? I've been using your rotors for over a year with no rust issues or warpage issues. They stop great and stilll look outstanding. My members are asking where I got them. The Club started 6 months ago with 133 members. Feel free to look. [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Would also like to know if a club discount is available.
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Brake Performance Discount   Seeking Brake Performance Discount Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:08 am

THATS AWESOME RICCO..I WAS LOOKING AT THESE ROTORS AND THEY LOOK GREAT AND ARE WELL PRICED AND A DISCOUNT, IF IT COMES WOULD BE EVEN SWEETER!!
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Brake Performance Discount   Seeking Brake Performance Discount Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:56 am

If we can get a discount on a "group buy" I would be up for buying some for the GUSTANG too... I really like those "dimpled and slotted" premium rotors.

Does anybody know? If I change rotors, and only have 7500 miles on the original pads, are new pads necessary when changing the rotors out?
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Brake Performance Discount   Seeking Brake Performance Discount Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 pm

I preferred it all new, So I got rotors, pads, Russell's steal braided hoses, speed bleeders (for the man who work alone) and calipers.

But to answer you question. Yes. I made that mistake once (only once). I bought new rotors from powerstop and used my old pads. My pads had plenty of meat on them. 2 months later I saw a line forming on my back rotor. I asked our mechanic at the motor pool and was asked if I replaced the pads when I installed the rotors. I said "no". Him being the wiseguy that he is answered "There goes your answer". So I read between the lines. Get it all new buddy. If you get the blacks one, the pads will grind off the black where the pads come in contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Brake Performance Discount   Seeking Brake Performance Discount Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Brake Performance Discount
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: