Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

New from Central NJ

Go down 
+14
My08stang
roushgirl
LIME GT
6223-08gt500
GOLDGUS
STREETBOSS65
Joboo
G-Man 07
Ricco
Snakeeyes
Grabber 07
jjjferro
NASTY03GT
pkarol1
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pkarol1

pkarol1

New from Central NJ Empty
PostSubject: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:02 am

Hi everyone, my name is Karol and I drive a black 04 cobra. This is my second mustang, i previously owned a DSG 03 GT. I live in Lawrenceville, but you can also see me in the New Brunswick area (i go to Rutgers). I work at Haldeman Ford on rt. 130 in Hightstown, I hear many of you are coming to our dyno day on april 17th. I'm also a member of East Coast Cobra. Looking forward to seeing you at the meets and cruises

Some pics:

the 04 cobra:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

my old 03 GT:

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pkarol
pkarol1

pkarol1

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:06 am

more pics of the cobra sent to me by one of the previous owners:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
NASTY03GT
NASTY03GT

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:11 am

WOW!!!! I am very jealous-very nice Cobra clap The DSG was nice too!! Glad you found us-hope to see you at a show soon!! Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:15 am

Welcome Aboard Very Happy
SWEET ride. Nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by. Yea there will be a few of there for dyno day New from Central NJ 58199
(Did I see you on Easton Ave this morning by rt 287?)
Back to top Go down
pkarol1

pkarol1

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:20 am

jjjferro wrote:
SWEET ride. Nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by. Yea there will be a few of there for dyno day New from Central NJ 58199
no, wasn't me. my car is currently down, waiting for a new alternator. you probably saw joe's ("tripodracing" from eastcoastcobra) black cobra. he lives in that area
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:33 am

cheers sweet ride, and welcome
Back to top Go down
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Another Stallion Snake................lol
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Karol, A real pleasure seeing such beautiful Stallions. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay. Hope to see you on dyno day. Hey, That rhymes. New from Central NJ 767808
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:13 pm

pkarol1 wrote:
jjjferro wrote:
no, wasn't me. my car is currently down, waiting for a new alternator. you probably saw joe's ("tripodracing" from eastcoastcobra) black cobra. he lives in that area
OK. All I saw the the rear bumper COBRA on a black stang. Can't miss that lol
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Very nive Cobra. Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
pkarol1

pkarol1

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Ricco wrote:
Karol, A real pleasure seeing such beautiful Stallions. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay. Hope to see you on dyno day. Hey, That rhymes. New from Central NJ 767808
yep i'll def be there. i'll most likely be on the clock and working the grill lol. going to spin some rollers with the cobra too though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Welcome a board and enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi Karol, welcome to TSS! Nice looking Stang!
Back to top Go down
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzex4ljg/
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Welcome to TSS Karol...
Hope to see you and your ride at a meet or cruise soon!
GUS
Back to top Go down
6223-08gt500

6223-08gt500

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Welcome to TSS! You have one great looking Stang, looking forward to meeting you at one of the upcoming events.
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Welcome Karol...I live in Hamilton, hope to see you around..Car is looking good..
Back to top Go down
pkarol1

pkarol1

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:52 pm

thanks for the welcomes guys. btw, how can i upload an avatar? i dont see it anywhere in the preferences
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Hi Karol and welcome. Your car is beautiful, can't wait to meet you and see your car in person
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:42 pm

pkarol1 wrote:
thanks for the welcomes guys. btw, how can i upload an avatar? i dont see it anywhere in the preferences

Go to your "Profile" you will see the area to upload there. Any problems let me know. I'll be more than happy to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pkarol1

pkarol1

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:05 pm

jjjferro wrote:
pkarol1 wrote:

Go to your "Profile" you will see the area to upload there. Any problems let me know. I'll be more than happy to help Very Happy

still don't see it, which tab should it normally be in?
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:11 pm

pkarol1 wrote:
jjjferro wrote:
pkarol1 wrote:

Scroll down the page more. It's the 6th section, Avatar Control Panel.
Back to top Go down
pkarol1

pkarol1

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:16 pm

jjjferro wrote:
pkarol1 wrote:
jjjferro wrote:
pkarol1 wrote:

Scroll down the page more. It's the 6th section, Avatar Control Panel.

nope, still don't see it. you're sure it doesn't appear after I reach a certain post count?
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:29 pm

I just added your pic. Like I said, 6th section down, Avatar Control Panel
Back to top Go down
pkarol1

pkarol1

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:34 pm

jjjferro wrote:

idk, i still don't see it there. are you saying i should scroll down the "information" tab in "profile"? if so, the only sections there are registration info, personalized profile, and contact field.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:44 pm

pkarol1 wrote:
jjjferro wrote:

idk, i still don't see it there. are you saying i should scroll down the "information" tab in "profile"? if so, the only sections there are registration info, personalized profile, and contact field.

The section after Preferences

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width cannot exceed 150 pixels, the height cannot exceed 200 pixels, and the file size cannot be higher than 64 KB. Current Image

Delete Image

Upload an Avatar from your computer :
Upload an Avatar from an URL :
Link to an off-site Avatar :
Select your Avatar from our Gallery :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Central NJ   New from Central NJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New from Central NJ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next