Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD.

Go down 
+2
My08stang
NASTY03GT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NASTY03GT
NASTY03GT

SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD. Empty
PostSubject: SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD.   SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:59 am

The Spring SuperStallions Nationals will once again be held at Cecil County Dragway in Rising Sun, MD on April 17th, 2010. We will be running test and tune all day and our popular Grudge Run format in the afternoon! The racing will be intense as usual and feature some of the east coast's hottest Mustangs. I will be there racing with Nasty!!

Price for the event is $55 by PayPal (phillycore@msn.com). No Walk Ins Allowed unless prior arrangements were made in advance with John Paulson. If you are racing two or more vehicles or two drivers per vehicle, you will need to purchase a ticket for each car or driver. There is a $10 spectator/crew fee required by Cecil County Dragway, racers are not required to pay the $10 fee, they are covered by the racing fee. All Spectator fees are to be paid at the gate on race day. Refreshment stands will be open all day.

Would love to see you there!!! It only costs $10 to spectate!! Spectator fee is paid at the gate during the day of the event. I highly recommend racing though, it is addictive Wink I have a grudge match every season with a 62 year old woman I got into it lol! If you have any questions, just ask!!
Back to top Go down
My08stang

My08stang

PostSubject: Re: SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD.   SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:02 pm

You know I'm there Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.badponyclub.com
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD.   SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Sorry i have a show that day maybe the next one. Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
NASTY03GT
NASTY03GT

PostSubject: Re: SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD.   SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Joboo wrote:
Sorry i have a show that day maybe the next one. Good luck

No worries!! There will be another meet in November Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD.   SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD.   SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Dyno day and Etown swap meet for me. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD.   SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:39 am

jjj...interesting new avatar??
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD.   SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:39 am

Hey, you just changed it!!
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD.   SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:30 am

roushgirl wrote:
Hey, you just changed it!!

yea getting ready for the REVELOUTION!!!!!
POWER to the PEOPLE [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD.   SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:35 am

Power to the People! Right on! Vote for J.C. and he'll set you free!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD.   SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSOTN Racing at Cecil County Dragway, MD.
Page 1 of 1