Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Its official. she will live again!

Go down 
+8
Grabber 07
cobrastang161
GOLDGUS
Ricco
Snakeeyes
cipstinger
oxfordwhite
Double0austin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Double0austin

Double0austin

Its official. she will live again! Empty
PostSubject: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:10 pm

ok so my car has been the hairy mole of the club long enough! I just got a qoute from maaco to paint the car white again. so in 2 fridays is the magic day, no more dents or deer hair or chippage. After that I just gota get some wheels! afro
Back to top Go down
oxfordwhite

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Sweet!!
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Sounds good Austin, and if your looking for wheels and never been there befor the Englishtown Swap Meet is next weekend and there are more wheels then i have ever seen I have been going to the spring and fall meets for the last 15 years and bought a few set of Mustand wheels 2 sets of them already had the tires on them if you can make it it is worth it.
Back to top Go down
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Sweet post pics after the paint job.

Some hints when it comes to Maaco:

Find out who is going to mask/tape the car off and throw him a 20. Make sure you tell him you don't want your wheel wells, headlights, exhaust .....................etc painted.

Also after the paint job, after waiting the recommended time, make sure you get the car buffed out.
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Maaco painted my rear bumper for 250 a couple years ago. They did a decent job. Thinking of having both bumpers done in the future.
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:17 pm

What Eric said...

And please don't leave the windows open or they will paint your interior for free... LOL
Back to top Go down
cobrastang161

cobrastang161

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:45 pm

i dont know what they quoted you for a paint job but PM me please. I have seen way too many messy jobs from them, I might be able to get you a deal on a better quality job.
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:08 pm

cheers sweet
Back to top Go down
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:29 pm

awsome
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:49 pm

SWEET!!!!
Post some pics [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:45 am

Austin, that's cool..look forward to seeing it finished
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:27 am

Cool deal Austin, hope you get your wheels right away too.
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:52 am

Hey Austin, I got 4 tires for sale. Under 1k on them for 200.00 Their still on my old rims. 245 45 17. Just looking to make space in the garage. Its official. she will live again! 970125

Last edited by Ricco on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Double0austin

Double0austin

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Thanks everyone! will def take all your advice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its official. she will live again!   Its official. she will live again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its official. she will live again!
Page 1 of 1