Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
roushgirl

roushgirl

Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer Empty
PostSubject: Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer   Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:13 am

It's beautiful outside and feels like a day that we should be together cruising the highways and grabbing a bite to eat..miss you guys. I really need to get a life, lol
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer   Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:16 am

Going to wash the car n detail the engine now. I'm available for dinner around 6pm. You all have my number lol
Back to top Go down
Sgt1020

Sgt1020

PostSubject: Re: Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer   Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:52 am

Chris, I'm up for a mid day cruise! Your only 15 mins from me. Give me a buzz!
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer   Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Brandon (90210) and I feel like cruising today, anybody interested..say 2 pm at Brandon's house. Ferro, maybe we can all do dinner, seems alot of people are plans for today but maybe availalbe tonight
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer   Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:06 pm

I'm meeting Brandon at Panera Bread at 2:15 for a short cruise, if you want to join please come on over.
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer   Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:22 pm

I'm not available until around 630
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer   Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:46 pm

cipstinger wrote:
I'm not available until around 630

Same here [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer   Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun is shining and no gathering for TSS today, bummer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: