Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

New member form Staten Island

Go down 
+9
roushgirl
NASTY03GT
GOLDGUS
89blackstallion
jjjferro
Nitehawk422
Snakeeyes
Joboo
JKLNHYDE
13 posters
AuthorMessage
JKLNHYDE

New member form Staten Island Empty
PostSubject: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:52 am

Hello all,

My name is John, I meet Eric (2010 Grabbrer Blue Shelby) and a bunch of other Tristate Stallions at the Highstown car show on Saturday. I was there in my 66 Hemi Belvedere convertible, I'm a big old school Mopar muscle car nut, but I have owned quite a few early Fox body styled GT Mustangs in the past. I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on a new Shelby. I want to thank Eric and all the guys I met, for their hospitality and for their wealth of knowledge regarding the new Mustangs.:)
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:43 am

Welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:23 am

Hey John, glad to see you joined up.................now we need to get you a Stang.............lol
BTW that was a crazy color on your 66 Hemi Belvedere convertible.

John if you can order a 2011 Shelby GT500 they now have an all aluminum 5.4 and electric power steering which takes about 125 pds off the nose. Plus if you get the SVT Handling pkge you get the SVT suspension, 3.73, 20 inch rims outback and special stripes.

New member form Staten Island 756718
Back to top Go down
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:37 am

John post some pics of those awesome Mopars!
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk422

Nitehawk422

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 am

Welcome, nice meeting you John.. Stunning 66 Hemi Belvedere, such a rare color too. I second Eric's request, post some of those bad ass mopar pics!
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:50 am

Welcome Aboard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:57 am

welcome !
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

Welcome John-
Was great to meet you!
When youre ready to pull that trigger, I can get you in touch with the folks I bought my Shelby from. They have an open allocation to have one built (and its unspoken for).
GUS
Back to top Go down
NASTY03GT
NASTY03GT

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Loving the user name!!! Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Welcome and enjoyed seeing your car at the show
Back to top Go down
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzex4ljg/
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Nice meeting you on Saturday..Look foward to seeing you again..pull the trigger.!!!
Back to top Go down
JKLNHYDE

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:50 pm

WOW! What a warm welcome. I wish I could remember everybody's name.
My 66 Hemi convertible's paint color is called Mauve Metallic it's the factory color, my car is one of 6 Hemi Belvedere convertible's ever made. I will post some pictures of my other cars later...Aluminum nose Shelby, that sounds promising;)

JP
Back to top Go down
JKLNHYDE

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:57 pm

I just reread Erics post, he said Aluminum ps, not Aluminum nose... I cannot read well or type with my gorilla hands on this BlackBerry .LOL
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 pm

cheers welcome john, i too own a mopar 79 lil red express
Back to top Go down
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 am

JKLNHYDE wrote:
I just reread Erics post, he said Aluminum ps, not Aluminum nose... I cannot read well or type with my gorilla hands on this BlackBerry .LOL

Lol.................all aluminum 5.4 engine block. The 07-10 has a cast iron engine block, about 125 pds heavier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member form Staten Island   New member form Staten Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member form Staten Island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: New Members Area-
Jump to: