Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY!

Go down 
+4
roushgirl
jjjferro
cipstinger
chalagonian
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chalagonian

chalagonian

Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY! Empty
PostSubject: Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY!   Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:31 am

Hey everyone. It's almost that time of year. I usually have my pool open for Memorial Day weekend. If anyone wants to do something that weekend let me know your availability. I have a pool, a grill, quoits, and a garage. The only thing I ask is that everyone BYOB and if you want something other than hot dogs and burgers feel free to bring it (potato salad, chips etc.... i will supply hot dogs/burgers/buns and i will be manning the grill...)

MEMORIAL DAY IS MAY 31st. I'd prefer to party on Sunday the 30th that way we all have a day for recovery

partydude

I don't like to limit the number of people, as you are free to come and go... but I'd like to keep it around 20. Let me know who's in...

1. Chalagonian
Back to top Go down
http://gitechllc.angelfire.com
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY!   Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Thanks Dave Ill check my work schedule and I'll let you know
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY!   Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:10 pm

If anything I'll stop by Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY!   Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:15 pm

I should be able to come over for awhile
Back to top Go down
Double0austin

Double0austin

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY!   Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:14 pm

hey dave, id love to come
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY!   Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:40 pm

Thanks Dave. Let's see how it works out.
Back to top Go down
chalagonian

chalagonian

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY!   Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:01 pm

it looks like not alot of people are goign to be able to make this party. i think i will push it to the weekend after Carlisle. Let me know if this will work for anyone and I will get the ball rolling....

took best of show tonight!
Back to top Go down
http://gitechllc.angelfire.com
My08stang

My08stang

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY!   Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Congrats on taking "best of show" Not sure i can make the BBQ, living down the shore is like being locked up in prison.. I can't get out of here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.badponyclub.com
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY!   Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Where did you go to ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY!   Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pool Party / BBQ / Mod Party - MEMORIAL DAY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: