Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Check this link for the American Miscle Show...

Go down 
+6
NASTY03GT
STREETBOSS65
roushgirl
jjjferro
Joboo
GOLDGUS
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Empty
PostSubject: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:59 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

That car look familiar???

Anyone planning on attending this show? Its the day before my Birthday...
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:01 pm

No clue
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Yea and the one on the right looks FAST!!!!! Check this link for the American Miscle Show... 58199
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Thought that was yours...
Before your appt with Dr. Vinyl?

Is that AL's on the left?
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Yep. That was mine before it all came together lol. No we didn't know Al at that time Sad
Guess American Muscle is sending a message that they want TSS there lol
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:42 pm

WooHoo, you go TSS guys!!
Back to top Go down
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Awsome?
Back to top Go down
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzex4ljg/
NASTY03GT
NASTY03GT

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Posted in AM section too!! This show will be awesome!! More trophies, more AM girls, more activities and food, and proceeds are being donated to 'Home for the Troops'. Did I mention the club participation award Wink
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:40 pm

This looks likes a nice day out Check this link for the American Miscle Show... 756718
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:02 pm

We are honored that you chose Ferro's and my car for the banner of your car show. We will be there and we will show our TSS colors
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:45 am

Looks like fun to me but with my crazy schedule who knows what i'll be doing in september but i'm in for now
Back to top Go down
erzats

erzats

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:32 pm

I'm in I hear there is free hot dogs all day. I am planning on bringing a cooler and filling it with free hot dogs. Voila, free eats until October.
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:55 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 am

erzats wrote:
I'm in I hear there is free hot dogs all day. I am planning on bringing a cooler and filling it with free hot dogs. Voila, free eats until October.

funnypost
Go get 'em Rick...
Back to top Go down
hwmightyman

hwmightyman

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:51 am

Yes I will be there I'm already prereg
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Yup. I'll be there too. Running smooth! afro
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Loving it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check this link for the American Miscle Show...   Check this link for the American Miscle Show... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check this link for the American Miscle Show...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: