Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

New from North Brunswick, NJ

Go down 
+13
G-Man 07
NJ Chick
doughboy
hwmightyman
GOLDGUS
alloystang08
cipstinger
89blackstallion
LIME GT
Mustang5ohBabe
Joboo
Joey Tomatas
Diablo SVT
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Diablo SVT

Diablo SVT

New from North Brunswick, NJ Empty
PostSubject: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Hello everyone cheers Name is Justin and I drive a 2008 triple black Shelby GT500! I met a bunch of members such as Jim, who carded me, Gus, and Rick who I have known for a little while but finally decided to join. Just looking to go on some cruises and just hang out with fellow mustang enthusiast. I will post some pics soon so stay tuned! New from North Brunswick, NJ 130645
Back to top Go down
Joey Tomatas

Joey Tomatas

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:38 pm

Hey Welcome! Nice looking ride you got there!
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Welcome to the club , Loved the ride
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
Mustang5ohBabe

Mustang5ohBabe

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:35 am

Welcome! Shelbys are my personal favorite. Can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mustang5ohBabe
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:40 am

Nice to meet you Justin..Beware of the Killer Marshmellows!!!! Car is sick looking! New from North Brunswick, NJ 503929
Back to top Go down
Diablo SVT

Diablo SVT

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:52 am

Thanks a lot ladies and gentlemen... Joboo, Jim and Joe all of your cars look sick and are well taking care of. Thanks for the compliment Steph your welcome to check it out any time! Only if you help me with a signature pic though... Haha jk I look forward to some meets before the summer is over!
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 am

We will be heading out this week on tuesday , Location is up in the air still. But most likely we will hit a show on rt27 if interested and then this weekend we will be in burlington
Back to top Go down
Diablo SVT

Diablo SVT

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:19 am

I would definitely go but for the next 2 weeks I will be working crazy OT at work to pay for mods that go in on the 29th so I can't wait for that.
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 am

Please share ? LOL we love mods
Back to top Go down
Diablo SVT

Diablo SVT

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:35 am

Just doing some performance mods... Not trying to change much visually except for some window louvers and smoked tail lights. Just your basic bolt ons, pulley, intake, off road xpipe and custom dyno tune. I hear these bad boys really wake up with these little upgrades!
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:39 am

They sure do New from North Brunswick, NJ 756718
Back to top Go down
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:23 am

welcome to TSS
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:16 am

Welcocme and enjoy the site
Back to top Go down
alloystang08

alloystang08

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:41 am

Welcome Cool
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:15 am

Welcome Justin, glad you took the leap of faith...
Great bunch here - you'll love it , hope to see your ride again real soon.
GUS
Back to top Go down
hwmightyman

hwmightyman

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
doughboy
doughboy

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:11 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
NJ Chick

NJ Chick

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Welcome Justin! Can't wait to see pics of your car, it sounds like it's awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mustang5ohBabe

Mustang5ohBabe

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:55 pm

I completely missed the connection lol I know youuuu haha welcome to tss justin..see ya around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mustang5ohBabe
Diablo SVT

Diablo SVT

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Here are just a few pics shot from my cell phone. I am gonna have some professionally shortly...

I have named her Shadow...
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Diablo SVT

Diablo SVT

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Mustang5ohBabe wrote:
I completely missed the connection lol I know youuuu haha welcome to tss justin..see ya around.

Lol Thanks for the welcome Steph... Hopefully you don't believe in guilty by association. So don't be shy New from North Brunswick, NJ 314653
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Ok Justin..With those lilttle bolt on Mods..you will awaken the Beast..Who are you using for all of the tunes ?
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Welcome aboard and very nice ride.
Back to top Go down
Diablo SVT

Diablo SVT

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:26 pm

LIME GT wrote:
Ok Justin..With those lilttle bolt on Mods..you will awaken the Beast..Who are you using for all of the tunes ?

I am going to Krazyhouse Customs on Rt.1... My buddy Brandon is the owner and has a couple killer GT500's.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Welcome Aboard Very Happy
Sweet ride see you around Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from North Brunswick, NJ   New from North Brunswick, NJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New from North Brunswick, NJ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next