Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

New from Central Jerz

Go down 
+15
hwmightyman
Grabber 07
alloystang08
jjjferro
89blackstallion
GOLDGUS
NJ Chick
Snakeeyes
jerseygator
LIME GT
Ricco
jerseygirl
doughboy
Joey Tomatas
sneakypeter11
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sneakypeter11

New from Central Jerz Empty
PostSubject: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:58 pm

What up all!? I am a TSS noob from central Jersey (Columbus/Florence/Bordentown area) and I drive a 9 month old black/black 2010 GT. Right now its still completely stock save for some fog, rear side marker, and front blinker tint. But I'm looking to do much, much more starting with new exhaust...which is one reason why I wanted to get involved with the local mustang scene through the use of this site. Everyone has heard a million 2v 5.0L motors with flowmasters and knows how good that sounds. However, I dont know that I've ever heard the 3v 4.6L with different types of aftermarket exhaust/mufflers on it to really get an idea of how I want mine to sound. I'm hoping I'll be able to meet up with many of you fine folks and not only hear your stangs but see what other mods you have done and how they have worked for you, so I can move forward with my own.

The day I brought it home:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Joey Tomatas

Joey Tomatas

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Welcome! How did you hear about us??

Cant wait to see your ride! We are going out Saturday night to Friendlys on Rt. 9 in Old Bridge. Would love to see you there!
Back to top Go down
doughboy
doughboy

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
jerseygirl

jerseygirl

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:11 pm

welcome to TSS!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1606874682
sneakypeter11

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Awesome man! To be honest, I dont even remember where I heard about the forum, but I'm glad I did. I really need to get out there and see/hear some newer stangs as I stated in my first post...and this looks like the perfect place to find out about meets/cruises. I see you have a foxbody stang...my first was also an '89 GT 5.0L (just like everyone else!) and I grew up hearing the sweet sound of that catless, dumped, 2 chamber 2v roaring just about every single day. I think I may be spoiled in that sense, but I'd love to find something that sounds good for my 4.6. Thanks for the welcome and I will do my best to make it out this weekend...although I'm not too sure where Old Bridge is!
Back to top Go down
Joey Tomatas

Joey Tomatas

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:15 pm

I started out with a 3.8L v6 with very little sound. Recently upgraded to the 89 GT, but its not stock. 347 Stroker Motor with BBK Shorty Headers to catless X to 3 in flowmaster exhaust. It sounds mean! There are a lot of options for your car! We have plenty of people here who can help!

Here is the address to the show on saturday.
180 Ferry Road
Old Bridge, NJ 08857

We meet here at 5:00 and drive to the show at 5:30:
Lowes
1324 Highway 9 South
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
Back to top Go down
sneakypeter11

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:33 pm

My first Mustang, a 1989 GT (sold in 10/06) alongside my dads '67 I6 Convertible (46,000 original miles, still garage kept).
Back to top Go down
Joey Tomatas

Joey Tomatas

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Wow beautiful cars!!!
Back to top Go down
sneakypeter11

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:41 pm

Thanks, man. Can't wait to check yours out...I'm sure it will bring back some memories. There really is nothing quite like a nice, clean fox body 5.0 mustang.
Back to top Go down
Joey Tomatas

Joey Tomatas

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:46 pm

You said it! I love Fox Bodies! Been my dream car since I could remember! Hope you can make it out Saturday night!
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Welcome Pete to T.S.S.. Sweeter6er is just being modest be say just "mean". The car is absofriggenlutely AWESOME!! Come down to our Saturday meet at friendly. Nothing but the best people to hang out and cruise.
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:00 am

BTW, sweet cars! clap
Back to top Go down
Joey Tomatas

Joey Tomatas

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 am

Ricco wrote:
Welcome Pete to T.S.S.. Sweeter6er is just being modest be say just "mean". The car is absofriggenlutely AWESOME!! Come down to our Saturday meet at friendly. Nothing but the best people to hang out and cruise.

Why thank you Ricco! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sneakypeter11

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:47 am

Thanks a lot guys. I can't wait to hear sweeter6er's as well as any S197s that might be around. Here's a newer pic of my ride.
Back to top Go down
Joey Tomatas

Joey Tomatas

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 am

Sweet ride!!! If you can make it Saturday you will hear some badass mustangs!!
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:44 am

Hey Sneaky..I live in Hamilton, and we have a ton of different sounds in this club from Pypes to slp's to roush off-road...come out saturday and see..I love your Dad's car, love the color..wonder why!!!! LOL take care..
Back to top Go down
jerseygator

jerseygator

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:13 am

Welcome! Sweeeet rides. Love your dads '67.
Back to top Go down
sneakypeter11

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:02 am

LIME GT wrote:
Hey Sneaky..I live in Hamilton, and we have a ton of different sounds in this club from Pypes to slp's to roush off-road...come out saturday and see..I love your Dad's car, love the color..wonder why!!!! LOL take care..

Awesome man! I was thinking the pypes straight through mid muffler might give me the sound I want, but its so hard to tell through youtube and other online sound clips. I know I recorded my '89 a few times and the sound clips just did not do it justice. You really have to hear it in person.
Back to top Go down
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:10 am

welcome New from Central Jerz 130645
Back to top Go down
sneakypeter11

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:29 am

inyadreems wrote:
welcome New from Central Jerz 130645

Thanks, man. That's a beautiful ride!!!
Back to top Go down
NJ Chick

NJ Chick

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:41 am

Welcome to TSS! cheers Beautiful cars, they get the droolie button..... New from Central Jerz 261621 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi Peter, welcome to the club...
Sweet stangs there, hope to see yours in person real soon...
GUS
Back to top Go down
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:30 pm

welcome to the club you have sweet looking stangs there
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Welcome Aboard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:56 pm

sneakypeter11 wrote:
Thanks a lot guys. I can't wait to hear sweeter6er's as well as any S197s that might be around.
Okay I hear that! Sweet6er's and any S197's? Don't be walking my way [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
She may be a New Edge. But she still looks good.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Central Jerz   New from Central Jerz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New from Central Jerz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next