Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

New around here :)

Go down 
+9
The Shadow
LIME GT
Grabber 07
G-Man 07
Double0austin
Joboo
Ricco
jjjferro
Wildberry698
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildberry698

Wildberry698

New around here :) Empty
PostSubject: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Hello.... I'm new to this group... Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself. My name is Robin and I am looking forward to meeting some fellow Mustang lovers. I have had my 05 mustang convertible for about a year now and I LOVE IT!!! I am would like to do some mods to it, just not sure what yet. I have done a few small things, nothing major. Keep informed of any cruises or shows, would love to attend and be part of the group.

Robin~
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:05 pm

WELCOME ABOARD Very Happy

Please post some pics and list your current mods (I wonder what you have lol). There's a lot of variances on here as far as mods go. Post your questions I'm sure someone will be happy to answer New around here :) 756718
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Hey Robin, Welcome aboard. Be it mods for appearance or power, plenty of great guys here to help you with that. I like that convertible. Can you post bigger pics.
Back to top Go down
Wildberry698

Wildberry698

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Thanks guys!!
I had a GT grill put in with the fog lights... mine isnt a GT so it needs the wiring harness. Had a friend do it for me and he was going to do the wiring too but isnt talking to me now...lol So much for working fog lights Sad
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Where are you from robin and how did you hear about us ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
Wildberry698

Wildberry698

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:16 pm

I am from Port Norris, NJ... its a small town in South Jersey, near Vineland. I have a friend who is a member and told me about this group. Looking forward to meeting some new people. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Double0austin

Double0austin

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:17 pm

hey robin glad to see you made it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:57 pm

Welcome aboard!! Nice convertible.
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:57 am

cheers welcome
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:06 am

Glad to se you made it to the site and posted ..It is nice to see a vert in the group.. Hope to see you at a cruise or up coming show..
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
Admin
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:21 am

Hay there Robin! welcome to the stables! its so great to see you've come to this club to enjoy the same interests we all have! Do you hve any more pictures? keep in touch with us on the site to learn more about us, check out the meets and cruises section, and maybe we will be meeting in person sooner than you think! =]

welcome to the club!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tristatestallions.com

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:06 am

I have non functional fog lights in my Roush Bumper also!!!!

In fact one of the bulbs even rattled out, haha.

Welcome to the stables and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
NASTY03GT
NASTY03GT

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Welcome Robin!! That is a very beautiful vert Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Hi Robin and welcome..nice car and happy to see we have a convertible in our group!
Back to top Go down
antlefty

antlefty

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:11 am

holaaaaa
Back to top Go down
http://www.alcphoto.com
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:53 am

robin welcome to the club nice vert Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New around here :)   New around here :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New around here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: New Members Area-
Jump to: