Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS

Go down 
+7
Ricco
Joboo
Snakeeyes
Joey Tomatas
jjjferro
G-Man 07
slim2ss
11 posters
AuthorMessage
slim2ss

THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS   THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Hello everbody, I just wanted to thank everbody for the gift card you sent me. It was great to have all of you at my house and my shop for Roushgirls mod party. It was my honor to open my home up to all of you. I have been a member of many different car forums and I have to say I have never met a nicer more down to earth group then all of you. My home is always open to any of you anytime you need to use it. It is great having a shop like mine but it is always better when it is filled with great cars and great people. I would also like to thank all of you for taking such good care of my ex wife (Roushgirl). I know she truly cherishes each and everyone of you here. Even though we are divorced we are still good freinds and it makes me feel so much better knowing when she is out with all of you she will be taken care of.

Again, if there is ever anything I can help any of you with please just let me know!!!

Thanks

Rob
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS   THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Rob thank you and glad to be a part of all these good moments, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS   THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:04 pm

no THANK YOU THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS 167505

We all had a great time and enjoyed hanging out with you and your boys. If thee's anything you need, let me know THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS 756718
Back to top Go down
Joey Tomatas

Joey Tomatas

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS   THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Thank you so much Rob! We had a great time and we hope there will be many more! We will keep a good eye out for Roushie!
Back to top Go down
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS   THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Thank you so much Rob! Great time with great people cheers
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS   THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:49 pm

All the thanks goes to you and your family , It was so nice to open your garage to us. Even better you opened your home to us as well , So THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS   THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:01 am

Hey Rob!!! Your the best, big guy! Thanks a mil!!

Last edited by Ricco on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS   THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:22 am

Rob..It is our pleasure to consider you one of us..You and the boys are always welcome to cruise or hang with us , you all are a class act..

We will need you to talk soon , thinking about doing my springs and we can do the camaro also,
Back to top Go down
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS   THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:36 am

thanks Rob for everything you and your son's are great people
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS   THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Alright! Callie's going low rider!!
Back to top Go down
Mustang5ohBabe

Mustang5ohBabe

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS   THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Thanks Rob! Had such a great time with you guys! & the 5.0 sounds incredible. You guys are awesome :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mustang5ohBabe
foxgirl

foxgirl

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS   THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Thank you Rob! Had an awesome time. thanks for the ride in the camaro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS   THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU TRI STATE STALLIONS
Page 1 of 1