Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

New Member From South Jersey

Go down 
+8
G-Man 07
89blackstallion
Grabber 07
roushgirl
LIME GT
Snakeeyes
Joboo
Cal_Special09
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Cal_Special09

Cal_Special09

New Member From South Jersey Empty
PostSubject: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:27 am

Hello everyone! My name is Phil and I was recommended in joining this Mustang club from Austin95, where he invited me to one of the meets the other day. Even though I wasn't there long, I instantly knew I wanted to belong to such a diverse group of people that all share one common passion and dedications to Mustangs Very Happy While I was there I also received a warm welcome, as well as a Tri-State Stallions card from Lime GT lol. Anyway, I live in the Galloway area in South Jersey, and I attend college full-time in the evenings mostly, while working full-time during the day. Currently I own a 2009 Mustang GT California Special 5spd. that is bone stock, although I don't want it to stay that way Wink I also hope to be an active member so I can participate in future meets and cruises.
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:29 am

It was nice meeting you and your ride. Look forward to meeting you again , Maybe you can meet up at limes house this sunday
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:08 am

Didn't get to meet you but welcome aboard and post some pics........love the Cali Special
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:21 am

Hey Phil..Welcome to the club. your car is very clean, thats the first step..Now slowly start getting ideas to make her/him into the car you have always dreamed of..That is what we all are doing to our cars...It is the best feeling when you go out as a group and people stop and admire your rides especially in a group like this one ..Because all of our cars are different and unique...LIKE EACH ONE OF US!! WELCOME New Member From South Jersey 756718
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:05 am

Hey Phil, glad to see you made it to the site and joined us last Saturday and got to see your beautiful car in person.
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:16 am

welcome phil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:06 pm

welcom to the club Phil
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Hey Phil Welcome Abaod Very Happy
Check the next meet, this Sunday, under the "Meets/Cruise" section
(since you have attended a meet you are now part of the "Cruisers Group")
Back to top Go down
Mustang5ohBabe

Mustang5ohBabe

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:50 am

Welcome to the club! :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mustang5ohBabe
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Welcome Phil. Post some pics of that sweet stang of yours.
Back to top Go down
Cal_Special09

Cal_Special09

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I did put some more pics of my Stang on my photobucket I created, but I don't know how to transfer them to my photo gallery on this site lol. However, when I get a moment after work I will post the link to the photobucket for now. I would love to go to that meet on Sunday, so as of right now I'm in, I just have another obligation to take care of in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Just copy the link under the photo and paste it in the box here.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Cal_Special09 wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I did put some more pics of my Stang on my photobucket I created, but I don't know how to transfer them to my photo gallery on this site lol. However, when I get a moment after work I will post the link to the photobucket for now. I would love to go to that meet on Sunday, so as of right now I'm in, I just have another obligation to take care of in the morning.

SWEET Very Happy
Added you to the list New Member From South Jersey 756718
Back to top Go down
Cal_Special09

Cal_Special09

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:47 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:10 pm

nice pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cal_Special09

Cal_Special09

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Thanks for the compliments, but the other stangs on here such as yours look utterly amazing.
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:45 am

Hey man good looking GT, everyone's car is different wether it's stock or not and that's what makes it nice here. Enjoy New Member From South Jersey 756718
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:55 am

Cal_Special09 wrote:
Thanks for the compliments, but the other stangs on here such as yours look utterly amazing.
Thanks New Member From South Jersey 756718
We all work hard for it and are always willing to help one another. It's a car enthusiasts journey, we are all at a different era. At the end of the day it's all about friendship. Our cars are only one of many things we have in common Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:47 am

Fix it for ya
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:53 am

Detailing
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:57 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Double0austin

Double0austin

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:02 pm

the galloway boyz!
Back to top Go down
Cal_Special09

Cal_Special09

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Yeah yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member From South Jersey   New Member From South Jersey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member From South Jersey
Page 1 of 1