Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

hi

Go down 
+4
Joboo
The Shadow
jjjferro
pburde2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LIME GT

LIME GT

hi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi   hi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Hello and welcome to the group...The show LilMiz is trying to tell you about is the Old Bridge, NJ car show on Rt 9 south..in the parking lot of the A & P Supermarket and Friendly's Resturant.. We all go together as a group and cruise in as a family..This week we are meeting at my house in Hamilton, NJ for a pre-show Bar-B-que and the we will load up and cruise to the show..If you are interested in coming up and joining the group we would love to have you..If you have a GPS type in my address..

533 Flock rd.
Hamilton, NJ 08690

and come on up..my Cell # is 609-304-2245 we will be meeting here at about 12:30ish and leaving at 5pm.I know Salem county is a bit of a ride but I work down at the Nuke plant and make the ride daily for 28 days straight..so don't tell me its a far ride..LOL

Jimmy (LIME GT)
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

hi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi   hi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Just don't drink too much hi - Page 2 83675 hi - Page 2 583608

And forget about driving hi - Page 2 250682

hi - Page 2 843761
Back to top Go down

hi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2