Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

newfrom staten island

Go down 
+5
89blackstallion
MFP Interceptor
Joboo
The Shadow
OneSick6
9 posters
AuthorMessage
OneSick6

newfrom staten island Empty
PostSubject: newfrom staten island   newfrom staten island Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:07 pm

whats up my fellowgearheadz, hi my name is warren im one of the newest members to the club. i was actually with some of you guys at the aut show yesterday, and today, six of us took to the cruise which by the way was a complete blast! anyway, i drive a semi custom 07 six cyl. black with gt grill and crimson red rally stripes, you can see it on the site. however, i just wanted to take this time 2 introduce myself to my fellow gearheadz and to make ur accquaintance. feel free to holla any time.....til rubber meets pavement....make it do what it do!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
Admin
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: newfrom staten island   newfrom staten island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:09 am

welcome to the stables warren!!! You finally made it to the site! enjoy your stay. keep up with the meets and cruises section to see our upcomming events planned! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.tristatestallions.com
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: newfrom staten island   newfrom staten island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 am

Welcome and it was nice meeting you the other day
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
MFP Interceptor

PostSubject: Re: newfrom staten island   newfrom staten island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:54 am

Hey Warren

Glad you are finally on the site. Was greet meeting you this weekend and cruising with you today,
Back to top Go down
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: newfrom staten island   newfrom staten island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:05 pm

welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: newfrom staten island   newfrom staten island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Hi Warren, glad to see you joined us!
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: newfrom staten island   newfrom staten island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:48 pm

hi warren
greet meeting you this weekend and cruising with you sunday, and welcome
Back to top Go down
OneSick6

PostSubject: Re: newfrom staten island   newfrom staten island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Hey everybody!!!!!!!!!!!man its good to finally get on and talk 2 u guys.....hey howie!!!!!!!hey, u may not be the leader, but u sure do it very well, man I'll burn rubber with u to hell cuz I know u know the way back!!!!!!!!lLOL. Hey ms. Roush girlie girl how r u??????? Wish u coulda stayd with us, I askd jenn 2day if she heard from u hope things get bettr 4 ur relative and also look foward 2 seeing u soon...... and 2 the new girl from s.I. hey u!!!!!!!holla @ back I ain't forget u......this chat thing is new 2 me n I'm still tryn 2 familiar myself so I ask my family 2 please work with me if u send me a comment I will definitely holla back. Hey jenn!!!!!!!! Luv. Ya shorty!
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: newfrom staten island   newfrom staten island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Hey OneSick6, Welcome to the best. You think you had fun then? Wait till we're all together. Your gonna have a real blast! By the way, I saw pics of your car. Sweeeeet!! newfrom staten island 756718
Back to top Go down
OneSick6

PostSubject: Re: newfrom staten island   newfrom staten island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Hey ricco!!!!! How u doing.....I wanna chat with u guys in the chat room ......can u help me...?????
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: newfrom staten island   newfrom staten island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Welcome Aboard. Was great meeting you the other day. Sure to see you around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newfrom staten island   newfrom staten island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newfrom staten island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: New Members Area-
Jump to: