Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey

Go down 
+12
G-Man 07
MACH1_BEAUTY
alloystang08
Joboo
Ricco
roushgirl
Grabber 07
blackhat
6223-08gt500
jjjferro
STREETBOSS65
Yhello
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yhello

Yhello

Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:15 am

Guess I should check in and post a little about myself.
1. I refuse to Grow up, Older Yes, Up Not a chance.
2. Live in Vernon, NJ. Grew up in E. Killingly, Ct. I used to laugh when people said when you have a Jersey Girl nothing else compares. The are right!
3. Have had 6 Mustangs. 1. 79 coupe, 4 cyl. 89 Coupe, 4 cyl., 83 Vert GLX 5.0 son owns now), 86 V-6 Vert, 03 Yellow Vert. (Sold to family friend and he is still a friend!) 06 Screaming Yellow V-6 S/C coupe(Mine now), Wife owns a 07 Blue V-6 Vert. And we use an 06 F-150 for winter.
4. I am VP of GSRMC.
5. Retired Navy in 1994, work in Bergen County as a Chief Engineer.
Back to top Go down
Yhello

Yhello

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:20 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:23 am

Awsome! Welcome to TSS, we're glad to you have you!

Hope to meet you this afternoon!
Back to top Go down
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzex4ljg/
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:28 am

If your logged on your Original post will display a tiny "x" to remove or "edit" to change or revise the post. Any additional post will display "edit" to change or revise.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:34 am

Welcome Aboard [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Yhello

Yhello

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:36 am

Would be nice to meet up with everyone but I set up a cruise up the Delaware to Scranton, Pa. with Lunch at Quaker Steak and Lube. I know you're a little far away for this one but I set cruises up all the time for GSRMC. You're more than welcome to join in anytime, don't have to be a member just bring a Mustang.
Back to top Go down
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:44 am

Hey, maybe we'll make you our "Cruise Director"! Lol! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
6223-08gt500

6223-08gt500

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:47 am

Welcome to TSS!
Back to top Go down
blackhat

blackhat

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:18 am

Welcome! I had a great time on your Roosevelt / Vanderbilt cruise up to Bear Mt. Know Bergen well, moved from there to here in PA and grew up in Suffern, NY.
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:53 pm

cheers welcome
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Yhello wrote:
Would be nice to meet up with everyone but I set up a cruise up the Delaware to Scranton, Pa. with Lunch at Quaker Steak and Lube. I know you're a little far away for this one but I set cruises up all the time for GSRMC. You're more than welcome to join in anytime, don't have to be a member just bring a Mustang.

Thanks for the offer. We LOVE cruising [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Please post more INFO and I'm sure you will see a few more stangs [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Yhello

Yhello

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:33 pm

blackhat, My Jersey Girl grew up in Mahwah. Next door to Lamosa motors on Franklin Tpke.

Thanks For the welcomes!
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Hi and welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Welcome Yhello, Post a link to your photobucket and I'll fix the post with pictures for you. Welcome again.
Back to top Go down
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:27 pm

WELCOME TO TSS!
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Welcome a board
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
alloystang08

alloystang08

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:59 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
MACH1_BEAUTY

MACH1_BEAUTY

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:06 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:48 am

Welcome aboard and hope you can catch up with us soon.
Back to top Go down
Yhello

Yhello

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:11 pm

I go to a show each weekend during the summer, we try to get away from Bergen county, I will run into some of you. When you see my car you'll ask yourself if there's enough yellow? That's mine. LOL. Merchants ville, Hilmans Ford, shows like that.
Back to top Go down
GOLDGUS
Admin
GOLDGUS

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Welcome to TSS Yhello...
This is a great group of people, hope you enjoy your stay.
I'm sure you'll see a SLEW of us at Butler on 4/25, cause that's how we ROLL!!!
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Yhello

Yhello

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Cool, if you want to park together it's best to arrive together.
Hope to see you then!
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Welcome and enjoy the site
Back to top Go down
NASTY03GT
NASTY03GT

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Nice to see you here!!~ I refuse to grow up too lol! Welsome to TSS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yhello

Yhello

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:33 pm

NASTY03GT, think I've seen you around. I live in Sussex but work in Lyndhurst so I'm up and down Rt. 23 twice a day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey   Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbe from Real Northern New Jersey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: New Members Area-
Jump to: