Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Totally Bored on a nice Saturday

Go down 
+4
STREETBOSS65
Joboo
jjjferro
Ricco
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricco

Ricco

Totally Bored on a nice Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Totally Bored on a nice Saturday   Totally Bored on a nice Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:54 pm

After getting out of work it was like, "Shit!! nowhere to go and nothing to do". So I headed to Rt 17 north and check out if something going on at Whiskey. Wishful thinking, It was dead. I drove into the parking lot and sat for a bit alone. ALONE!!! lol Then I decided to play around with the Nitrous. I restored my original tune. Then I tuned in my gears and turn off the traction control and saved it. Time for fun. Headed toward 17 south and filled up with V Power 93. Flipped the switch and away I go headed south bound. Took off in first nice and cool, Second gear, I romped on it, Nitrous kicks in (it's like and overdrive for all gear). It's a sweet feeling watching her nose lift. Only problem is the window switch switches the N2O off at 5k. It reaches 5k so fast in second gear ( i mean real fast). Then comes 3rd (real nice) still too quick and I gotto stop for the light. Made a u-turn and north bound it was. Quite a few cars so had to play it cool. Until I reached the light first. Next to me was a Honda with his tunes cranking. Hip hop stuff. I like the music, just don't have any (well, any of the new stuff). So me, rocker till the end, I put on Fuel from Metallica. Light changes and we go (now I'm not racing with this guy) he hits it and slows down and does it over and over. I figure what the heck, the switch is still on so I hit it. 3k and N2O kicks in. I slow down and here comes the kid again. Slipped her in 3rd and gone again. I get on Rt. 3 and he keeps going north on 17. Rt. 3 full of cars. I head for home.

Totally Bored
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Totally Bored on a nice Saturday   Totally Bored on a nice Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:01 pm

lol NICE!!!!! Glad to hear the nitrous is working well [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: Totally Bored on a nice Saturday   Totally Bored on a nice Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:20 am

Sweet
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: Totally Bored on a nice Saturday   Totally Bored on a nice Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:56 am

THAT'S MY DOGG!!! Totally Bored on a nice Saturday 763614 REPRESENT!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzex4ljg/
blackhat

blackhat

PostSubject: Re: Totally Bored on a nice Saturday   Totally Bored on a nice Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:35 am

Nice! I know the feeling. I've a 6 minute drive to work and often times its just too nice to go straight home in the morning so I drive around aimlessly burning gas. I used to be a regular at Whiskeys show on Saturdays.. good times
Back to top Go down
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: Totally Bored on a nice Saturday   Totally Bored on a nice Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:27 am

awesome glad to see you got the n20 filled and working
Back to top Go down
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Totally Bored on a nice Saturday   Totally Bored on a nice Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:42 am

I think we were all bored yesterday but sounds like you had lots of fun, glad you got everything working
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: Totally Bored on a nice Saturday   Totally Bored on a nice Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:25 pm

yea I was alittle bored last night wondering why nothing was going on.
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Totally Bored on a nice Saturday   Totally Bored on a nice Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:46 pm

It was a busy night for most. Oh Well [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally Bored on a nice Saturday   Totally Bored on a nice Saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totally Bored on a nice Saturday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest Mustang News :: Club Discussion-
Jump to: