Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Lets Organize A Cruise

Go down 
+18
STANG66
cipstinger
cumi511
Double0austin
Snakeeyes
roushgirl
MACH1_BEAUTY
hwmightyman
G-Man 07
jerseygirl
LIME GT
Joboo
Ricco
89blackstallion
doughboy
jjjferro
Grabber 07
STREETBOSS65
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Joboo

Joboo

Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Organize A Cruise   Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Sorry i had to work , Sounds like a good time
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
roushgirl

roushgirl

PostSubject: Re: Lets Organize A Cruise   Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Bummer, I never checked the forum because I was up to doing something..hopefully soon we can get something together. I did find my directions to the last route we did last fall.
Back to top Go down
STANG66

STANG66

PostSubject: Re: Lets Organize A Cruise   Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:53 am

I will be away until the 19th.

I really want to meet up one day with some members........

Plenty time for cruisin................. Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 211952
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Lets Organize A Cruise   Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Chocolate covered bacon!! Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 583608 Sounds delicious Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 781499
Back to top Go down
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: Lets Organize A Cruise   Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:38 am

STANG66, Meet us in Monroe @ Thompson Park 12-4
Back to top Go down
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzex4ljg/
STANG66

STANG66

PostSubject: Re: Lets Organize A Cruise   Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:57 am

Got in last night............................draggin my butt at work....................... Sleep

Where and when............

Monroe....???
Back to top Go down
Haeg

PostSubject: Re: Lets Organize A Cruise   Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:15 pm

STREETBOSS65 wrote:
STANG66, Meet us in Monroe @ Thompson Park 12-4

I'm too late for this cruise....

Hey streetBoss65, I know you from the township. I've seen your vehicle around and of course at the St. John's Baptist car show. I owned the Yellow 2003 Mach1 but now I have a 2011 Shelby GT500 in Grabber Blue. I work for the DOC have LE plates on the car. See you around town, be great to take a cruise somewhere, sometime.
Back to top Go down
Haeg

PostSubject: Re: Lets Organize A Cruise   Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:17 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Lets Organize A Cruise   Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:35 pm

WOW! We now have 2 Grabber Blue Shelby's. Cool
Back to top Go down
STREETBOSS65

STREETBOSS65

PostSubject: Re: Lets Organize A Cruise   Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Heag, haven't been able to place the car(mach1) or face yet. Will keep my eyes open for you. Also, I live on Woodland Avenue.At which facility do you work? I work for Hightstown PD.matbe we've met, although being senior, haven't done manner prisoner transports over the past 3-4 years.
Back to top Go down
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzex4ljg/
Haeg

PostSubject: Re: Lets Organize A Cruise   Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:40 am

STREETBOSS65 wrote:
Heag, haven't been able to place the car(mach1) or face yet. Will keep my eyes open for you. Also, I live on Woodland Avenue.At which facility do you work? I work for Hightstown PD.matbe we've met, although being senior, haven't done manner prisoner transports over the past 3-4 years.
We've meet but never hung out I guess. At St. Johns you were hanging with the Black & Red Shelby from Human Services, the guys wife owns the car. I was there with my 03 Yellow Mach1 and my son had a silver colored Junior Dragster about two years ago, I missed the show this year. I usually walk around with my camera getting pix for Ron Hines and the church. I have the LE plates with HAEG on them so can't miss me. Just passed you the other day on Stuyvesant Ave. I work at the NJDOC Central Offices across from Cadwalder Park baseball field, near the new school. I am a civilian employee, but have worked here since I graduated from Ewing HS 20 years ago, if I was LE I'd have 5 to go. I work in Fleet Management area, which with the financial troubles the State is in, is not the best job right now everything is dieing and no one wants to replace them so we throw money at repairs. Doesn't make sense, but why should it start making sense now.
I'm just another 5'-7" stocky (fat) white dude, but I tan well.... :-)
Oh and I live on Prospect St.

Did things work out better for you? The shared services thing died out your way in Hightstown area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Organize A Cruise   Lets Organize A Cruise - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Organize A Cruise
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3