Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

new member from staten island

Go down 
+8
The Shadow
Snakeeyes
LIME GT
Joey Tomatas
Grabber 07
Joboo
89blackstallion
johnsaylak
12 posters
AuthorMessage
johnsaylak

new member from staten island Empty
PostSubject: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:52 am

hello everyone... my names john im from staten island... i believe jen (emt) was her name, asked me if i wanted to join .. i have a 96 gt convertible, black, 5 speed.. i will have pictures up soon, just dont really know how to do it just yet... oooh and my email address is my real name believe it or not, its not a joke or anything, definitely dont want to offend anyone at all... i just really want to know when and where theres going to be cruises or meets or anything
Back to top Go down
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:37 am

Welcome to the club John
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:51 am

Welcome aboard any help you may need don't be afraid to ask , Please post some pics
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:19 am

cheers welcome
Back to top Go down
Joey Tomatas

Joey Tomatas

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:57 am

welcome! cant wait to see the ride!
Back to top Go down
johnsaylak

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:43 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Wow nice looking Vert! Can't wait to see it in person..we will be starting up with cruises and meets as soon as the weather warms up..we try to get together as much as possible..

Talk to you soon,

LIME GT ..Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Welcome John, nice ride.......post some more pics and tells if you have any mods
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
Admin
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Hay youu!!! glad to see your on here!!!! pleeaasseee keep active! cant wait for the spring time to roll around! i cant believe that omar never told me he had a friend with a stang lolol
Back to top Go down
http://www.tristatestallions.com
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Hey Welcome Aboard Very Happy
We have a "Cruiser" group of active members. These members have access to our cruise/meets/shows posts. When the weather breaks I'll be sending a mass pm to all new members and letting them know when and where our next cruise/meet/show will be. Be sure to show up in order to be a part of the "Cruiser" group Rules
Back to top Go down
johnsaylak

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:33 pm

heyy im glad to be here, all these mustangs are great... lol omar does forget alot of things, this i think is my 8th mustang now, its all i do is mustangs.. im gonna put some more pics as soon as i can.. thanks every1
Back to top Go down
Mustang5ohBabe

Mustang5ohBabe

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Welcome! Beautiful Stang! :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mustang5ohBabe
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:43 pm

Very nice Stang. Welcome Aboard! cheers
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:34 am

Welcome and very very very nice stang!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new member from staten island   new member from staten island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new member from staten island
Page 1 of 1