Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

just bought more mods.. any suggestions?

Go down 
+4
jjjferro
Joboo
G-Man 07
06jerseyGT
8 posters
AuthorMessage
06jerseyGT

06jerseyGT

just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:52 pm

soooo currently my 06 GT has: C&L intake, BBK off road X, ford racing exhaust.
Coming in less then a week it will have all that AND: 410 gears, underdrive pulleys and an sct3 93 octane tune.
Next: ford racing springs, strut tower brace, light weight driveshaft, any other suggestions????
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Make sure you have nice wide and good gripping tires. It looks like your car sounds nice. Congrats on your mod list.
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:58 pm

You have a lot on your plate already and i bet she will look great
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:37 pm

* Drive shaft safety loop (at least the front)

Real question is what are your plans for the car?
Back to top Go down
Grabber 07

Grabber 07

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:11 pm

lol his plan is to cruise with us cheers
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:00 pm

just bought more mods.. any suggestions? 898330
Back to top Go down
06jerseyGT

06jerseyGT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:11 am

haha thanks.. plans for the car is really jsut to make it an all around performing car, but keeping in mind its a daily driver
Back to top Go down
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:03 am

06jerseyGT wrote:
soooo currently my 06 GT has: C&L intake, BBK off road X, ford racing exhaust.
Coming in less then a week it will have all that AND: 410 gears, underdrive pulleys and an sct3 93 octane tune.
Next: ford racing springs, strut tower brace, light weight driveshaft, any other suggestions????

Oh no Lime has a twin!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can handle 2 of them
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:19 am

Hahahahaahah...Yes Eric..I have a eye when it comes to finding really sweet cars to join this group, My recruit count is still climbing..

1. Dave- Stella
2. Mike -Cipstang
3. Tracey - Vapor shelby
4. Patrick- Alloystang 07
5. Ken- 06jerseyGt

the list just keeps getting longer and longer!!!
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:25 am

you will need stripes...that adds so much more character to the car..it does nothing to HP or handling.but it will change the overall look...its the best!!

Last edited by LIME GT on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
06jerseyGT

06jerseyGT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:28 pm

stripes huh? i really would like a different set of wheels but they are crazy money
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:55 pm

JJJ Ferro found me a sick set of wheels on allfordmustangs.com wheels tires lugs and locks and a socket mounted and balanced for 700.00 Brand new deep dish bullits with Nitto 555 tires 18x10 rears and 18x 9 fronts..these tires and wheels make Callie look awesome..the rears are nice and wide..Love this combo..check them out..I just had to drive out to Massachutes to get them..Was well worth the trip..

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

American Muscle has these rims and tires..check them out..

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Where are you getting your Gears and tune and under drive pully from? LMK..I have a great shop and very close.. TILLMAN SPEED!!!!
Back to top Go down
06jerseyGT

06jerseyGT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:54 am

cjponyparts... and i really like your wheels
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:04 am

Hey Ken..Can you P.M me your number I have some ideas for you..LMK..
Back to top Go down
NASTY03GT
NASTY03GT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Got some great mod ideas already!!! Only other performance thing I can think of is upgrading your throttle body cheers
Back to top Go down
06jerseyGT

06jerseyGT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:00 pm

i only hear bad things about that
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:04 pm

You need a hod scoop or Pins..the hood looks very plain..unless you take my stripe idea, then your hood will look sick..
Back to top Go down
NASTY03GT
NASTY03GT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:43 am

06jerseyGT wrote:
i only hear bad things about that

Only bad thing I hear is if you don't updste the tuner to reflect the bigger throttle body. SCT tuner can easily adjust for that Wink
Back to top Go down
06jerseyGT

06jerseyGT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:02 am

hmmmmm i may just order that then.. but i think a little suspension work is next just bought more mods.. any suggestions? 430364
Back to top Go down
NASTY03GT
NASTY03GT

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:01 pm

06jerseyGT wrote:
hmmmmm i may just order that then.. but i think a little suspension work is next just bought more mods.. any suggestions? 430364

That's what I'm working on now-my suspension bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just bought more mods.. any suggestions?   just bought more mods.. any suggestions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just bought more mods.. any suggestions?
Page 1 of 1