Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

Any Discount from Cervini?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cipstinger

cipstinger

Any Discount from Cervini? Empty
PostSubject: Any Discount from Cervini?   Any Discount from Cervini? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Do we get any discount from cervini I think i am ready to maybe get a hood.
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Any Discount from Cervini?   Any Discount from Cervini? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Cip, I changed the title and moved it to Club Discussions. For a second I thought you got us a club discount from Cervini. The discount section is when all is finalized and discount code is received. It's all good, you didn't know. Wink
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: Any Discount from Cervini?   Any Discount from Cervini? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Englishtown Swap Meet is April 16th, 17th, and 18th. Cervini's always has a trailor there Any Discount from Cervini? 756718
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: Any Discount from Cervini?   Any Discount from Cervini? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Thats the best place to shop cervinis
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: Any Discount from Cervini?   Any Discount from Cervini? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:58 am

Yea i see them there every year but i want to get the whole set up painted then just go pick it up
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: Any Discount from Cervini?   Any Discount from Cervini? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:23 am

You can do that there , If they do not have an item they will still discount it and either deliver it or you can pick it up
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
cobrastang161

cobrastang161

PostSubject: Re: Any Discount from Cervini?   Any Discount from Cervini? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:50 am

I can talk to Andrew the owner. He actually lives on staten island about a discount.
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: Any Discount from Cervini?   Any Discount from Cervini? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Cool that would be awsome.
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: Any Discount from Cervini?   Any Discount from Cervini? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Any Discount from Cervini? 147711
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Discount from Cervini?   Any Discount from Cervini? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Discount from Cervini?
Page 1 of 1