Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

New guys from Edison area

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Slow_C6

Slow_C6

New guys from Edison area Empty
PostSubject: New guys from Edison area   New guys from Edison area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:27 pm

hey guys whats up? just a member from east coast cobra's checkin out the site over here..although i don't drive a stang anymore..i use to..now currently drive a c6 vette
Back to top Go down
Joboo

Joboo

PostSubject: Re: New guys from Edison area   New guys from Edison area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Sweet ride you have there and welcome to the club , Post some pics of your ride.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
Slow_C6

Slow_C6

PostSubject: Re: New guys from Edison area   New guys from Edison area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:03 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Slow_C6

Slow_C6

PostSubject: Re: New guys from Edison area   New guys from Edison area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:07 pm

thats all i got for now..i'm at work and don't have any pictures on this computer..ill post up more when i get home
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: New guys from Edison area   New guys from Edison area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Welcome Aboard Very Happy
At least you stayed with American Made New guys from Edison area 756718
Back to top Go down
Slow_C6

Slow_C6

PostSubject: Re: New guys from Edison area   New guys from Edison area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Lol of course..yeah i was going to get a 03 04 cobra and TT that..or buy a c6 and just go single turbo..an thats what i did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New guys from Edison area   New guys from Edison area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Welcome Slow. Ah yeah Slow. Can't wait to see the pics. Looks sweet.
Back to top Go down
Slow_C6

Slow_C6

PostSubject: Re: New guys from Edison area   New guys from Edison area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:16 pm

lol yeah i gota find em all first.. i like that picture though..you can almost see the intercooler ;p. oh yeah an thats mustang5obabe's stang next to my vette.. she would be the ex gf Shocked
Back to top Go down
Slow_C6

Slow_C6

PostSubject: Re: New guys from Edison area   New guys from Edison area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:32 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: New guys from Edison area   New guys from Edison area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Very Nice. Yup, I see Steph's car on the avatar. She's a very close friend of ours
Back to top Go down
Slow_C6

Slow_C6

PostSubject: Re: New guys from Edison area   New guys from Edison area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:58 pm

ya lol i dated her pretty much on an off for the whole summer last year
Back to top Go down
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: New guys from Edison area   New guys from Edison area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:01 pm

welcome nice ride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guys from Edison area   New guys from Edison area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guys from Edison area
Page 1 of 1