Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

New Members Cruise to American Racing Headers on 05/22/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

New Members Cruise to American Racing Headers on 05/22/10 Empty
PostSubject: New Members Cruise to American Racing Headers on 05/22/10   New Members Cruise to American Racing Headers on 05/22/10 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Trying to put a cruise together for next Saturday to ARH for a tour/quotes/lunch. A good friend of mine, Nick, is part owner of ARH.

American Racing Headers Inc.
22 Elm Place Amityville, NY 11701
(631) 608-1986

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This would NOT be an all day thing and over after lunch. Let me know who would be interested in taking the cruise/tour/lunch. This will be a nice long cruise in the AM with no traffic.

Nick would give us a tour of the shop, answer any questions about headers, mufflers, exhausts ........etc and also go to lunch with us.

If your thinking about exhaust, headers, mufflers I suggest you take a ride. Even if you don't go with an ARH system it will be a learning experience and a chance to see how headers are made and pick Nick's brain about MODS to your own car.

These guys make the headers for the Cobra Jet Mustang [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If your interested post up and I will make definitive arrangements.
Back to top Go down

New Members Cruise to American Racing Headers on 05/22/10
Page 1 of 1