Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

logo suggestions

Go down 
+8
LIME GT
G-Man 07
jjjferro
Ricco
roushgirl
The Shadow
Joboo
Grabber 07
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
89foxgt

logo suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: logo suggestions   logo suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:39 am

i like the top but need something thts more open so i can do hatch glass and it not obstruct view .. thts wat was nice about the 2 njstangers decals i have ..
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
Admin
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: logo suggestions   logo suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:17 pm

considering it will be [Only admins are allowed to see this link] soon maybe we can fit that at the top somewhere? so when people see the logo on our cars they will be lke whats tri state? so if we have the website on it as well they will be like wow... cool banner... im going to have to check this site out! lol know what i mean? eh eh?? lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.tristatestallions.com
89blackstallion

89blackstallion

PostSubject: Re: logo suggestions   logo suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:14 pm

I like both of them .I in for sweat shirts Or hoddie and decals for my car let me know how much and when I can buy them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: logo suggestions   logo suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

logo suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2