Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO

Go down 
+9
pkarol1
Ricco
Nitehawk422
roushgirl
LIME GT
jjjferro
cipstinger
Joboo
06jerseyGT
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joboo

Joboo

REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:46 pm

REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 433648
Back to top Go down
http://www.sudzontherun.com
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 am

All clear this morning. I'll call you two (Frank and Ricco) at 8am so we can meet for breakfast at 9am.

Anyone else up for breakfast????
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:23 am

I know how you feel Joboo. Hate to know I got to work when my buddy's are having fun.

Hey! You may miss watching my car blow up. Suicide 7
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:35 am

We can go to the Etown swap meet after we dyno.
Back to top Go down
06jerseyGT

06jerseyGT

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:06 am

everything is still a go.. see you guys there.
Back to top Go down
pkarol1

pkarol1

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:15 pm

it was nice meeting u guys today. i'm gonna post up some pics and videos within a couple of days
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pkarol
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:53 pm

pkarol1 wrote:
it was nice meeting u guys today. I'm gonna post up some pics and videos within a couple of days

pkarol1 your car is SICK!!!!!! Good day today. Just a little chilly. Good seeing everyone else. Those Cobra's were producing awesome numbers. Joe, you may not have a Cobra. But BadBelt ROCK'S!!
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk422

Nitehawk422

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Dude, if you have the video I of my car I would love to see it, since I was like a kid in a candy shop and forgot to hit the record button for my run DOPE!
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:27 pm

NO WAY!!!!!! REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 7636 That's funny. Joe has all of them. They should be posted soon
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Man I am so pissed that I missed this, But I am so happy that Lee brought my baby..From the report I got, Callie did what was expected of her..So I have to be happy..Thanks guys for helping Lee today..You guys ROCK!!
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk422

Nitehawk422

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Yeah, I guess I got so excited to see my GT 500 on the dyno, I just forgot to push the dam record button. So like a retard I pointed my camera, but failed to record a dam thing on my car. However, I got everyone else...
Back to top Go down
pkarol1

pkarol1

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Ricco wrote:
pkarol1 wrote:
it was nice meeting u guys today. I'm gonna post up some pics and videos within a couple of days

pkarol1 your car is SICK!!!!!!
haha thanks Very Happy what you saw today is nothing, wait till i do what I have planned for this car Wink
Back to top Go down
pkarol1

pkarol1

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Nitehawk422 wrote:
Yeah, I guess I got so excited to see my GT 500 on the dyno, I just forgot to push the dam record button. So like a retard I pointed my camera, but failed to record a dam thing on my car. However, I got everyone else...
lol, thats funny. i dont have any videos of your car, but i have few pics of it up on the dyno. i will upload them and post them up within the next couple of days
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Believe it or not, That happen to me at Crazy Horse when I was with "THE OTHER CLUB".

Jimmy!! Anything for you and Lee.
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:24 am

Yea I have them all. Will load up when I get a chance. Busy day today and then the meet/show tonight at Famous Daves [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:13 am

So what are the numbers? who did what?
Back to top Go down
slim2ss

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 am

Come on guys post up those dyno results I want to see what I am up against!!!
Back to top Go down
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:47 am

This thread is worthless without NUMBERS! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:54 pm

study Reading here and those numbers are crazy.
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:49 pm

I had alot of fun even though i showed up late. 268rwp her all stock but i have a garage full of goodies that will be getting installed over the next month.

oh yea I think my car did great and I like the DYNO because it dosn't matter of the TSC is on or off.

I will Load pics and video tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk422

Nitehawk422

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:18 pm

I had a great time as well! Had a hell of time guessing what each car would put down, as for my numbers 478HP and 470 ft-lbs. My hats off to those boys building the GT-500 4V engines, she runs as advertised!
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Great job Frank!!! clap
Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:57 pm

I want to thank everyone who helped me get my numbers..I was at work and Lee took

Callie over, and these are my numbers...290 hp...298 Torque..

I am told these are really good numbers..would of liked to of seen and heard her up there,

so I am parying for good video from the boys.. Thanks again for all who helped...
Back to top Go down
pkarol1

pkarol1

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 pm

here's a list of cars we dynoed yesterday and the numbers they put down. keep in mind those are uncorrected (STD) numbers. they used them since the weather was really good yesterday and they were pretty close to the corrected SAE numbers. if you want to know what your corrected SAE numbers are, multiply your results by 0.97

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Oh Well, Here go my numbers. Although I had to restore her stock tune (no 93 tune Sad ) to avoid detonation.

My first run on stock tune was 254 rwhp and 290 torque. I explain to the dyno guy how to feed my baby her bottle. I had warmed her bottle and sterilized the nipple.

REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 249403 Bottle run was 351 rwhp and a whopping affraid 452 of torque (no N2O tune of course). Then place her on his shoulder and pat her on the back to get the gas out. BUUURP!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next