Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tri-State Stallions an exclusive Mustang club! A Mustang enthusiast website with members from the Tri-State area of NY, NJ and PA. We have cruises, meets, and events. Members are encouraged to be active & browse around. Come join our family!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Is Closed.
THE NEW SITE IS HERE ------- >Click Here and Register

REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO

Go down 
+9
pkarol1
Ricco
Nitehawk422
roushgirl
LIME GT
jjjferro
cipstinger
Joboo
06jerseyGT
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ricco

Ricco

REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:34 pm

pkarol1 wrote:
here's a list of cars we dynoed yesterday and the numbers they put down. keep in mind those are uncorrected (STD) numbers. they used them since the weather was really good yesterday and they were pretty close to the corrected SAE numbers. if you want to know what your corrected SAE numbers are, multiply your results by 0.97

What!!! You mean I lost HP! Why you!! bitchin That's it, I'm outta here Suicide 7
Back to top Go down
jjjferro

jjjferro

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 pm

slim2ss wrote:
Come on guys post up those dyno results I want to see what I am up against!!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
jerseygator

jerseygator

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:07 pm

First it was a great time! Lots of hotdogs and great cars. Good to finally meet Ricco, Joe, Frank and Mike.

Nitehawk422 wrote:
I had a great time as well! Had a hell of time guessing what each car would put down, as for my numbers 478HP and 470 ft-lbs. My hats off to those boys building the GT-500 4V engines, she runs as advertised!

Frank do you have mods? Just curious why your numbers were slightly higher than mine. I know Graham has mods which are reflected in his better numbers.
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk422

Nitehawk422

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:09 pm

The only mod I have is the Pypes axle back exhuast, its just a sound mod as I felt the stock exhuast was just too quiet, so I unleashed a bit more sound. But the engine, airbox, headers, cats, pulley, tune is all factory ford. I may have free'd up 5 or so hp there.
Back to top Go down
jerseygator

jerseygator

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Did you post your videos? Couldn't find them... Here's one I took. I didn't forget to turn it on Frank! Wink

Got most of you in it.

Frank I guess Red is just a little faster than white. Razz

Later... Gator.

Fixed it for ya Gator - Ricco

Back to top Go down
pkarol1

pkarol1

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:49 pm

jjjferro wrote:
slim2ss wrote:
Come on guys post up those dyno results I want to see what I am up against!!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

hell yea, those are the numbers that really matter! REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 756718
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pkarol
Snakeeyes
Snakeeyes

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:20 am

Great numbers Gents!
Back to top Go down
06jerseyGT

06jerseyGT

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm

HEY!!! is anybody impressed with my numbers??? I may not be supercharged but not bad for a GT with only a few bolt ons!! 313 327
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Is it tuned? Very impressive indeed. REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 756718
Back to top Go down
G-Man 07

G-Man 07

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Good numbers, glad to see everyones car gave their best.
Back to top Go down
cipstinger

cipstinger

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Here is my video

Back to top Go down
LIME GT

LIME GT

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:32 pm

I smell something fishy...I think someone had home field advantage...When are we going to go head to head at the track? LOL
Back to top Go down
Ricco

Ricco

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:35 pm

OH Yeah! It's time to Rock and Roll! REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 58199
Back to top Go down
06jerseyGT

06jerseyGT

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:31 am

Ricco wrote:
Is it tuned? Very impressive indeed. REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 756718

sct3 programmer 93 octane tune
Back to top Go down
pkarol1

pkarol1

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:24 pm

pics are up:

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pkarol
06jerseyGT

06jerseyGT

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Jimmy we are going head to head very soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO   REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REMINDER FOR MUSTANG MEET/DYNO
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3